Chapter 4

~Adrestia~

I pick up the phone up and dial numbers to reach out to Lorenzo. I stand there tapping my foot on the ground waiting for Lorenzo to pick up on the other end. "Come on pick up." I said trying to stay quiet to not wake up Micha.

Lorenzo finally picks up. "Adrestia?."

"They can't find her." I said worried. Hoping he could give me something, anything about her whereabouts.

Lorenzo stays quiet for a moment and I hear a sudden movement in the background. " how long has it been since she was last seen?."

"34 hours ago."

I hear Lorenzo sigh. "What do you know."

"Nothing." I said bluntly. I know if I told anyone of what goes on inside the Aurors office, I could get into trouble. Not just me but Micha as well, all is strictly confidential.

"Adrestia she's your cousin, she would run to you first before anyone." Lorenzo didn't believe about me knowing nothing.

I sigh. "You know everything that goes on in there is confidential." But by making this call I allowed him some trust.

"You know she confirmed to me about Liam's prison breakout." Lorenzo sounded like a total know it all.

I wouldn't let him know right away. "You know everyone knows that by now." I needed something to prove to me I could trust him.

"Fair enough. But do you know she thought I was the one behind your uncles disappearance?."

That's all it took for me to believe that I could trust him. From what I'm aware, my cousin did tell me about the ministry having its eyes set on Lorenzo. Though she didn't conform to me but she had her doubts too. "Are you?."

"I'm going to tell you the same thing I told her." Lorenzo stops and stays quiet. I can hear someone else talking to Lorenzo. "Adrestia?." Lorenzo comes back to the phone.

"Yes?."

"Let's meet up in four hours."

"But we can't be seen, I'm a suspect too."

"I know a place."

"Where then?."

"Mary's orphanage."

"I'll see you then." I hang up the phone.

The door opens and down the hallway comes Micha. "Good morning love." He yawns out and heads into the kitchen. "Someone's ready to start the day." Looking that I'm in my normal clothes and no longer in my pjs.

"It's mid day love." I put my hands on my hip.

Micha let's out a laugh. "It's been awhile since I got a good rest."

"I know." I mouthed to him. I walk over into the kitchen and hug him from behind. "What you making?."

"Pancakes." He says. I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Smells good." I plant a kiss on his cheek.

"Who were you talking to this morning?." Micha looks at me.