Chapter 9

~Draco~

The news of Grindelwald being alive has taken us all by surprise. But now that we are seeing that it's all over the newspapers makes me question what really happened that night Voldemort took Ashley with him to see her father. Ashley said it herself that her father is dead.

So how and why did we see him just last night?. But I know we weren't the only ones taken by surprise, everyone at the rally reacted the same way.

Now I don't even know what to believe. Has Ashley been lying to us all along? Did she really switch sides? Or was she even on the good side all along?. Everything is so confusing and frustrating for everyone.

But no I shouldn't and I can't believe that she's gone rouge. It's not her, we all saw the way she acted. It can't possibly be her. I'm not going to settle for anything until I can prove that this is an imposter.

But then again there's Adrestia, Lorenzo, Alexander, August and Mary, and this just makes it look all believable.

Blaise throws me a bag of grapes. "We are being summoned."

I get off my bunk bed and start eating the grapes. "Is it for a solution or just more to discuss at the table?."

Blaise shrugs his shoulder. "Cornelius and Harry are here, so I assume it's a solution."

These hallway make me feel some what nuisance. "And I believe we are still at the stage of trying to get them back?." We walk out of the room and down the white hallway, making my stomach twist.

"I think Cornelius will do anything he can to bring Ash and her brothers back." Blaise gives me an unease smile. "Right?."

"I don't know everyone is too confused, too angry and too tired." But then I think Cornelius has been through thick and thin with this family. After all he's the reason why Ashley is still alive. "This is the reason she's still alive." I mutter to myself.

"What." Blaise gives me a confused look.

"Nothing let's just get there and see what happens." It's the last thing I say before getting back to my grapes.

Now Cornelius is the reason Ashley's alive today. The reason for it is because Liam was using her as a puppet to get the ministry to leave the remaining acolytes alive. All Cornelius had to do is get the ministry to agree or at least just to get is signed as a proof of an agreement.

As far as I'm concerned there was a never an agreement because the ministry never agreed to the terms. So they would rather let Ashley have a slow and painful death, then to save her. Cornelius seeing he was out of option decided to sign it himself, saving Ashley and letting acolytes live freely.

Due that outcome those acolytes are the reason why Liam is out roaming around, when he should be behind bars. But was Ashley even aware of this? That this entire time she's must've bumped in to a bunch of these acolytes?.

Liam and Ashley were desperately trying to get back the elderly wand. So when their father died...or at least that what I thought, Liam still wanted to get ahold of that wand through Ashley. Just the same way their father was trying to get ahold of it through her.

So I'm assuming that no matter what is has to be through her. Why her?. Ashley was so close to dying, in which if she did that outcome of that plan would've been a total fail. No wand. No free acolytes. Liam would still be locked up. None of this would be happening.