Chapter 1: what the fu-

Author: this is the last story I'm going to release, at least until I finish my other books, to tell you the truth this was now my second story, the first was vol.1, but leaving that aside, you can ask (almost ) any "girls" from (almost) any game, well I'm already accepting requests, well let's get to the story.

Your pov.

the annoying alarm sound starts to ring, it doesn't help that the cell phone is right next to my face, I turn off the alarm and get up, and go take a shower.

Y/n: ahhhh I hate cold water!!

Dad: Stop screaming, you idiot!!.

Y/n: Sorry...

I finish my shower, and go to my room, I put on my uniform, I get my school supplies and my cell phone, I take off the screen lock, and I see the fate go game is running.

Y/n: i must have slept while playing, a message "sorry for the unforeseen" oh yeah, yesterday the server went down, fuck i won 10 saint quartz!!, man now i can try to get the hassan.

well as you can see i love to play but i don't like to buy things in game, not without reason at least i remember i spent 200 bucks to get the astolfo of course our favorite trap anyway, well leaving that aside, I go down to the kitchen, my parents are already waiting for me.

Mom: So dear, we're on our way out, are you sure you'll be alright?

Dad: Of course he will, it's my son we're talking about.

Y/n: yes i'm going mom, and thanks for the compliment dad i guess..? so when are you guys coming back?.

Mom: as soon as possible.

Dad: four months.

Mom: Love!!!, Sure he would know anyway, you don't have any problems don't you, dear?.

Y/n: no, I don't think so, have a good trip, and bring me some souvenirs!.

Dad: alright we won't forget this time.

my parents take their bags and leave the house, it's good to see them leaving like this, I can still remember when their marriage almost broke up, and now here they are, it's good to have them like this, I drink my coffee and go to school, school from Hill city, a good school if you ask me...

Small Time-skip.

I'm in front of the school, I can see couples and students alone, all talking, worshiping popular students, I'm not popular but I'm not recluse either, I would say my popularity is 6/10, like me said I'm not popular, but I have my friends, and speaking of friends.

David: hey man, did you hear about the meteor that passed near the earth yesterday?.

this is David, one of the most popular kids in school, I've been friends with him since elementary school, we became friends after we fought over our teacher, after we found out she was married we got together to "make an end" to her husband , he he good times.

Y/n: no man i didn't know, i don't watch the news all day like you.

David: stop talking shit man, i heard he caused a change in the earth's atmosphere.

Y/n: man stop being silly, if that really had happened we'd all be dead or something.

David: I'm serious!, but leaving that aside, let's record today, I need to keep the frequency of videos.

Y/n: Okay, what are we going to record?.

David: bigfoot co-op.

Y/n: ok.