Chapter 13.

Well, let's go to part 13, by the way the armament ticket will probably be used in the next chapters, so make sure you vote for the armament you think is best, nothing too op ok, by the way the order page is still open, so feel free to ask , and you don't have to worry if your waifu is from an unknown game, I'll research it, and by the way it's mandatory that your First Appearance is in a game, so no characters from an anime that won a game, unless she for original of the referent game, let's go.

Your pov.

Yn: Thanks for coming with me Mash.

Mash: you're welcome senpai.

It's been two days since I lost my hand, and for some reason it doesn't want to grow again, I mean it regenerated after the fight against Malenia, so it intrigues me that it's not coming back now, by the way I'm buying some groceries, and well being handless I decided to bring someone with me, but everyone is busy so Mash volunteered, and well she is very helpful, and calm, the ideal type of girlfriend for any otaku, in fact I think any man I would be happy to date her.

Mash: Well Senpai, now let's see the list, Intimate soap for you and Astolfo, which type will you want.

Yn: extra refreshing.

Mash: Oops I forgot to get something for Gudako-senpai, can you wait here?.

Yn: What's it?.

Mash: It's a girl thing.

Yn: Ah, so that's it, ok you can go there.

Mash: Okay, I won't be long.

She quickly leaves to get the thing in question, so I decide to check the news on my phone.

Phone: The Russian government accuses the United States of the attack that took place this week, the United States has not yet commented, this is the second attack by the robotic creature, which always disappears after a few hours of attack, its last sighting was on the coast of Canada, the Canadian Government prepare for a possible attack, more news, you know the best way to cut a pomegranate, we'll go-.

Yn: The world is about to end and they want to teach me how to cut a pomegranate, it's amazing.

I look for other news while Mash comes back but for some reason I feel like I'm being watched, I look around but I don't see anyone, I mean apart from the other customers, but they're not even paying attention to me, so the Mash finally comes back.

Mash: Sorry Senpai, it took me a while to find the type Gudako-senpai uses and I also took advantage and bought some for myself too.

Yn: no problem, come on, I think that's all (you've been shopping for a while).

Mash takes my hand's shopping bag and we head towards the cashier, after paying we start our way back home, on the way we decide on a Café and eat some, we choose a table and wait until someone comes to serve us .

Waitress: Good afternoon, what will the couple want?

Mash: "blushing" C-couple, w-we!.