Chapter 6: there's supose te be a name

hi guys, how are you?, well i hope, much more chapter of this story, you can choose any game girl the requests are still open, well let's go to the story.

Your pov.

I'm in my room, I'm about to go crazy, One day I'm going to sleep as usual and when I wake up my whole world has been turned upside down, and now there's a giant fucking robot destroying the world, and at any time At the moment some government agent may show up here wanting my ass, I'm almost, almost snapping, by God man my best friend is missing, but having a mental break wouldn't help me at all, so I decide to look for something to play, Mash bring me a coffee to drink, i love coffee, she goes out and gets ready in case we need to go on another mission, i decide to play a little lol, yes i know, but so what if i'm going to stress about something at least be it with lol, I enter the games, prepare everything and start looking for a match, when it comes time to choose a champion I'm undecided between Ahri or Evelynn.

Y/n: who will it be?, or I could play with Akali, well-

Ahri: Pick me Summoner, so we can play as usual.

Evelynn: Choose me Summoner, so I can show you a good time~.

Y/n: Strange, I don't remember those lines, but fuck it, I already have too many problems to bother with dialogues.

I decide to play Evelynn, maybe later I'll play Ahri.

Y/n: let's go from Evelynn then.

Evelynn: naughty boy, but you won't regret it~.

I have her classic skin, my favorite, then it would be Evelynn's K/da but that's not a topic for now, I play for a while, I got the impression that Evelynn was looking at me, man even the other npc were looking at me, but I think this must be the effect of having injected me with that blood, I keep playing when out of nowhere the power turns off, I'm in total darkness.

Y/n: FUUUCCCKKK!!!!

???: We will~.

i hear a female voice in my room which scares me a little i look around until i see two golden eyes in the darkness when elws realize i see them a laugh is heard i start to get really scared i try walk away, but in the blink of an eye I'm in my bed, with something curling around me, the eyes are right in front of me, I can feel a breath right in front of me, and I feel claws passing through my chest, I I can barely move, the light starts to come back little by little.

???: you're mine now, and don't think you can run away~.

Y/n: W-Who are you?.

???: You don't recognize me anymore, Summoner?, or rather y/n.

The Energy returns and I finally see my captor.

Evelynn: Now let's get down to business.

She starts to run her claws harder on my chest, which makes a small cut, she gives me a kiss on the neck, and starts talking close to my ear.