Chapter 12.

Hi guys, how are you?, I hope well, one more chapter, well let's go.

Your pov.

Yn: Holy shit!!!.

2B: Korosu!!.

2B came directly at me, while 2P starts to attack, Winston and Tracer, I start to try to defend myself from the blows, but my breath starts to run out very fast, seeing that I won't get out of this if I don't start to catch heavy, I summon the abomination and start firing in the direction of 2B.

Yn: sorry my ass goddess!.

2B: .....

She walks away and her Pod starts shooting at me I try to evade the shots but some still hit my body, thank god I increased my Endurence.

2B: Primary approach does not appear to have an effect, changing to secondary approach.

Yn: wut?.

She seems to use some kind of flare (yes I'm making that up) and throws it after a few moments something falls out of her, seeming to come from space.

Yn: An Orbital Care Package??, where is this shit coming from?!.

2B: I am not authorized to answer you, now die!!.

She opens the "OCP" and something comes out that at least means I'm fucked.

Yn: Fuck I really should have gone home!!!.

Yn: 'No matter what, I can't let her pull the trigger, if she does it will be the end of me".

I start shooting like crazy at her (2b), but she deflects the bullets like they're nothing, which kind of gives me an idea, but what doesn't help me is that my bullets are almost at the The end.

Yn: 'I'll only have one chance!'.

She closes the distance between us as if it were nothing, I try to distance myself, but seeing that she was going to pull the trigger I stop the evasion and use the Buster sword to distract her by hitting her on the ground with all my strength, the who makes 2b walk away but soon prepares to attack again, so I put my plan into action.

Yn: ' Dude having the Dead eye would be perfect now!, but it doesn't matter, if I lose just one arm it's still a win!!".

I take a deep breath and everything seems to slow down, I don't remember having "focus", but I won't complain, I can practically see her pulling Murasama's trigger, but I prime the abomination and shoot where I think the blade would hit, but as a flash of red light I see my hand flying away, which means my plan has worked....or more or less, I start to feel the place where it should be starting to "burn", but with no time to think, i summon the storm bow, but i only take one of his arrows and with a last boost of my adrenaline i ram it into 2b's arm, the arrow skill activates and she is electrocuted, no time to think me I throw an arrow at Tracer, and she does the same with 2P, that's when 2B has a system failure and falls to the floor, having spasms, I kneel in pain on the floor screaming.