Chapter 11.

well let's go to another chapter of this story, but first, I wanted to thank you for your understanding and support about my current situation, it's great to know that I can always count on you, seriously, you guys are amazing guys, well let's go story, Yang.

Yang: well, all images and videos used in this story do not belong to us, credits go to their original creators.

Mash pov.

Nightingale: I-We've done everything we could, but he has to go to the hospital.

Mash: But how are we going to explain him being shot in the chest?

Tae: how shall we explain he is dead?, for that is what will happen soon.

Asagi: I agree shield girl, he has to go to the hospital soon.

Ritsuka: GUYS!!.

everyone looks at senpai, next to her is yn's friend.

David: I think I can help.

he lifts his shirt sleeve, and we can see a strange device (ARK implant), it glows and in his hand it appears.

David: I got three of these just before I was kidnapped, during the tortures I drank two of them, but I was sure that yn would rescue me, so I decided to use this one only when he found me, so I wouldn't be a dead weight at the time of the escape,...

David: I got three of these just before I was kidnapped, during the tortures I drank two of them, but I was sure that yn would rescue me, so I decided to use this one only when he found me, so I wouldn't be a dead weight at the time of the escape, but now it can be put to better use, give it to him to drink.

Mash: okay!.

Nightingale takes the bottle from yn's friend's hand, and runs to him, she gives the drink to yn, who doesn't wake up, but the wound in his chest disappears.

Tae: It's a good start, let him rest.

Astolfo: Okay, Asagi, Evelynn, how about we investigate the surroundings, I don't want the master to be woken up by the house being overrun by enemies.

Asagi: good idea, take care of him while we're gone.

Evelynn: and if he needs someone to warm him up, don't hesitate to call me.

the three of them leave and Tae tells me to get cloth and water to clean where yn's wound was.

Your pov.

I start to wake up, I see they took me to my room, it's kind of hard to breathe, probably due to the shot, I look at my chest and see that the wound is gone, I then remember David.

Yn: David!!!!.

I start to get out of bed and run to the door, but when I was about to open it, David enter, when we see each other, I feel a feeling of relief, filling my body, he hugs me, we don't say anything for a while.

Yn: thank god brother.

David: thank you for coming to save me.

Yn: you would do the same.