Chapter 8: Dungeon 2nd Floor.

Well folks let's go to the chapter, by the way your requests started to be added in the next chapter, well that's it.

Your pov.

We pass through the portal, a very bright light, almost blinds me (I'm serious), then we reach the second floor, it's very similar to the first, except that it's freezing cold here

Asagi: What the fuck, we arrived in the fucking Antarctica!?

Y/n: look on the bright side, at least it's not an aquatic phase, well come on, the faster we find the exit, the faster we get back home.

Laffey: Shikikan I'm too tired, I can't do it anymore, I need some sleep.

Y/n: but we can't stop now.

Atago: Shikikan, you better than anyone know that once she gets sleepy, there's nothing in the world that prevents her from sleeping.

Y/n: you're right, well laffey, come here i'll take you.

she climbs on my back and settles down, almost immediately she starts to sleep, I feel a strange energy behind me, I turn around but all I see is the other girls smiling at me.

Y/n: Come on, Asagi take care of the rear.

Asagi: Ok.

Y/n: Belfast, Atago, you take care of the front lines.

Atago/Belfast: Roger that!.

we started the way and it wasn't easy, every twenty meters a damn enemy appears, I'm serious...almost serious, it was very difficult to fight holding Laffey, but I managed...well, even this bastard appear.

Y/n: oh no, Atago, Asagi, Bel, take Laffey and get out of here now

Asagi: what, no!, of course not, that thing is going to kill you.

Y/n: I won't die, and if I do, at least I won't take you together

Atago: This is out of the question!!.

Belfast: You're crazy if you think we're leavin-

Y/n: THAT'S AN ORDER, TAKE LAFFEY AND GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!!.

they seem to get scared, and they do as I say, and when the sentinel comes towards me, I point my pistol at him and unload the magazine at him, which doesn't seem to have much effect.

Y/n: Damn this is why Alan died sixteen times to you!!.

he lunges at me and I pull out the magmagat and fire a shot, but he uses his shield and deflects the shot, which almost hits me.

Y/n: You almost killed me...you bastard!!.

I pull out the Buster sword and attack him, which seems to have an effect, then I pull out Magmagat and shoot him, which has A LOT of effect, but I can't say how much.