Chapter 4

hi guys, i don't know what day this chapter will be coming out, but i hope it's in 2021, well let's get to the story.

Your pov.

Y/n: Please don't tell me this is what I think it is.

Enma: what is master?, you look worried.

Y/n: Beni, can you feel someone else here with us?!.

Enma: Master, There is someone else outside!!

Y/n: get ready to fight.

Enma: right!.

we go downstairs, Beni already has her sword, we start looking for the person, Beni touches my arm and points to the entrance, so I tell her to go the other way, and then I pull my pistol which (conveniently) I brought, I take the safety off and go to the door, then I hear footsteps, that's when someone opens the door, I put the gun to the person's head, the wue seems to scare the person.

Y/n: Stopped, unless you wanted a third eye.

???: trust me, you don't want to do this.

Y/n: oh yes I want.

the person moves very too fast, i try to shoot but they are already out of sight, they shoot towards me but i move out of the way, the person practically teleports in front of me, i kick the person but they grab my leg and hit a blow to her, which makes my body hurt like hell, in no time I fall to the ground while the person still holds my leg, which makes the person fall with me, I catch her fall with a kick right in the face of the person, who bewilders her, I then crawl to my pistol and pick her up, but the stranger was faster and took his gun first she points the gun at me, but I see Beni approaching from behind her.

???: it looks like the game has changed isn't it?.

Y/n: I wouldn't be so sure.

???: What?.

Enma: Drop the gun or I'll cut your head off.

Y/n: believe me you don't wan- Wait....Tracer?!.

I can't believe my eyes are showing me my butt waifu,*cof cof*, I mean my favorite british waifu is right in front of me.

Tracer: ok.....how do you know who i am?.

Winston: I think he knows as much about the situation as we do, Tracer.

I see Winston coming through the door, and I swear to god there's only one thing on my mind.

Now that the adrenaline is gone we're calmer, we're in my kitchen, Winston is sitting across from me, and Tracer is being treated by Nightingale, poor thing, she's all bandaged up, Beni brings some tea to the Winston.

Winston: Thank you child.

Enma: you are welcome chirp.

Winston: Chirp?.

Y/n: don't care about that, so you were at your base in gibraltar, when a flash happened, and you woke up in our world?

Tracer: yes, it was exactly like that, by the way sorry about your leg.

Y/n: okay, sorry about your face, do you think Talon has anything to do with it?

Winston: that's just what we have for now.