Chapter 16.

Yes another Chapter, I hope you like it

Your pov.

Amanda: How the fuck is there a Fucking Obelisk here and I didn't see this shit?!?!?!.

Yn: I'm sure that wasn't there.

Cynthia took us to the top of a hill and in the distance we saw this.

(Yes, the forest that this part of the story takes place is the same as this one

(Yes, the forest that this part of the story takes place is the same as this one.)

Cynthia: You're right, that wasn't there until a few hours ago.

Yn: I don't like it, the last thing I need right now is a King Titan crushing me.

Amanda: Oh so you played Ark too?.

Yn: All Maps, and tamed all creatures, that could be tamed.

Amanda: I've seen that someone didn't have a social life.

Yn: You shouldn't say anything, I bet you spend all of yours days playing VN yaoi games and masturbating yourself!

Amanda: But even then I still had a social life.

Yn: Oh really?, I bet all your friends must love you, right?, or have you already stabbed them in the back too?.

Amanda: Look here!-

God: THE SECOND WAVE IS COMING!.

Yn: Crap!!;, Mash and the Others!!!.

Amanda: Cynthia Quick, go back to base and tell the others to prepare!.

Cynthia: Got It!.

I start running towards my base, until I hear a sound I know well.

In the same instant I hear this I stop running, but it's too late, I feel a presence attacking me from behind, I quickly turn around, and throw a punch, hitting this creature.

Yn: Fuck!!!.

I try to use my S.Slate to be able to summon a weapon, but the creature jumps on me again, throwing me to the ground, it climbs on top of me and starts trying to bite me, but I put my forearm on its neck, pulling its mouth away away from me, I desperately start groping the ground in search of something, until I reach a rock, which I use to hit the creature in the head, which makes it get off me, I then jump on the thing and I start hitting her face with the stone, until all that's left is a bloody, moldy pulp, I quickly get out of there, while examining myself to make sure she didn't bite me.

Yn: fuck!!  fuck!!  FUCK!!!!, I hate you God who did this!!, you heard me I hate you!!!

I continue to run towards the base, I take advantage and summon my weapon to defend myself, I run without paying attention to my surroundings, that's when I feel an impact on the side of my body, which throws me against a tree.