Chapter 14.

Hi guys, another chapter of this story, I hope you are enjoying it, this chapter I will try to add some of your requests, and if you want to give any tips for this or any other story, go ahead, I always take your opinion into consideration of you, well let's go.

Your pov.

William: Who goes there!?.

Yn: Hey, I don't want trouble, I'm just checking my traps!.

They stare at each other, seem to talk some more and don't seem to be convinced, so I prepare my pistol, I really wanted to save ammo for when the waves start, but it's not like I'm going to survive here without a fight, but before they can. something I hear heavy footsteps in the forest is when a very loud alarm sounds.

GOD???: THE FIRST WAVE IS COMING.

Yn: Damn, Mash is alone!.

Nobunaga: Mash?, are you talking about Mash Kyrielight?!

Not caring about the questions I start running as fast as I can towards the cabin, when I get there I see all the defense Mash and I can come up with, which is just the first spiked picket fence facing towards forest, the second is the wall itself, it is composed of thick logs three meters high, I almost didn't help Mash, for two obvious reasons, 1. she is physically stronger than me, and 2. I have fucking hand missing.

Mash: Senpai!, I'm feeling several enemies approaching, Ortinax is ready for combat, what should we do now?.

Yn: I'll get ready, you can try to locate the enemies that are already approachi-

???: Hey idiot you didn't answer us- MASH!.

The three come out of the woods and come towards us, they stop when I point my gun at them.

Yn: Will you help us?, if not, get out of here now, we already have enough problems!.

EMIYA: Mash is this your new master?.

Mash: Yes!, he is our new master, Ritsuka senpai is also on his side.

The three stare at each other for a moment, but when they were going to say something, but.

Mash/yn: GET DOWN!!.

they duck and I start shooting at this thing that emerged right behind them.

With a simple swing of the blades, Emiya decapitates the demonic beast.

Yn: Come in quickly!!, let's close the gate!.

Mash: Enemies approaching from the northwest, lord Tell can you shoot them down!?.

Tell: I might, Miss Mash, but I'm low on magic energy.

Yn: Well, I should stop trusting people I've just met, but.....

I put my hand on Tell's back and transfer a good amount of mana to him, Ritsuka taught me how to do this, after all there are several types of "transfer" of mana.

Yn: Do you think that will be enough for now, Tell?

Tell: Yes, I'm going with everything now!.

Mash: Mister Tell, we made something like a tower, to shoot down enemies from afar, you can use that point.

Tell Climbs on said Tower, in fact it's just a platform on the trunk of a tree, we increased the length of the walls so that it was on the hut's premises, that's when Emiya approaches.