Chapter 7: the Dungeon 1° Floor

Hey guys, how are you?, well I hope, well let's go to the next chapter of the story, and warning today's chapter will be very "hurried" I will try to add at least 5 new harem girls, well that's it, let's go.

Your pov.

I'm walking to school, Raikō and X are with me, in spirit form, I don't think people would think it's normal for them to be with me, I bandaged my hand because my command seals could draw unwanted attention, everyone who knows me knows that I I never do anything different in my body, That's when one of my "friends" comes to me.

Ayami Roujō, 18 years.

Y/n: Oh it's you, what do you want

Ayami: Nothing, just dropping by to say hi.

Y/n: that's it, well i have to go.

Ayami: Wait!, I wanted to know if you, know how to go out with me, opened a new cafe and-

Y/n: I'm very busy, so no.

Ayami: oh...okay, see you around.

she walks away a little crestfallen, I feel the other students looking at me strangely, but a menacing look and they stop.

Raikō: "Hey master, why did you do this".

Y/n: What do you mean.

Raikō: "why did you act like that, she was just trying to be nice".

Y/n: She's my ex girlfriend, and I have good reason to act like that.

Raikō: "Okay, I won't ask anymore".

X: "Master, I felt another Servant, and it's not one of yours".

Y/n: Shit, this could be a problem. Can you investigate this?, but don't reveal yourself.

X: "Understood".

Y/n: Even if it's a Saber.

X: "B-But".

Y/n: we don't need an unnecessary fight, besides, that person can become an ally.

She left and went to investigate, So I went to class, during the whole class I had the feeling of being watched, but Raikō said there was nothing.

Timeskip, again

Me and my servants are on the roof of the school, we're talking about the mysterious master.

X: I searched everywhere, but I couldn't find the other master, sorry.

Y/n: no problem, you did very well.

I start patting her head, which makes her blush, my cell phone starts ringing, I answer it and it's Winston, I answer the cell.