Chapter 9: Dungeon Final Boss

Two chapters of the same book in a month, am I dreaming?, well I decided to update this book first, because if I updated the one-shots I would probably forget what was going to happen in the next chapter of this book (believe it or not, it happens a lot), well now you, honey.

Weiss: Stop calling me that, idiot (blush), well all images, videos/music used in this story don't belong to us, credits go to their original creators.

Your pov.

Y/n: So Amanda, will only the two of us make it?.

Amanda: Don't worry, I have it in case things get out of hand.

she raises her arm and on her wrist is a cybernetic implant just like the ARK, but more importantly in her hands this weapon appears.

Y/n: Fuck!!, are you going to kill the Boss or purge his Soul?!.

Amanda: hahaha, he'll barely see what hit him, but I only have one bullet, so it's best to use it as a last resort.

Y/n: good idea, well come on, guys wait for us, and if me or amanda dies go out with the other ok?.

All: Got it.

Amanda and I walk through the portal, and it closes behind us, and that's when we arrive at a place I immediately recognize.

Y/n: Oh no, no no no, we have to get out!  Now!.

Amanda: W-Why?!.

Y/n: You didn't play Elden Ring!?.

Amanda: No, I don't like his style.

???: One more... better two challengers arrive, too bad for you, because this place will be your grave.

We look across the room we're in and see her.

Y/n: DAMN!!!!!.

Amanda: what, why are you freaking out?!.

Malenia: Heed my words, I am Malenia. Blade of  Miquella, And I have never known defeat.