ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ: ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ

"Okay, okay, you guys?!" Carlos asked, finally getting all of our attention. "There are four basic categories. The Getcha Head in the Frame Trivia Challenge, the Bop Till You Drop Dance Challenge, Sync to the Status Quo Lip Sync Challenge... and looking for Glee. Which I thought would be a fun name for the singing challenge because, when I was a kid, I was obsessed with the show." He said, making us all laugh.

"Hey, it still holds up." EJ tells him.

"Oh. Good. I thought you guys were gonna judge me." He says, laughing a little. "Okay, so, Knights, you won the coin toss." He says to the other team. "So, you guys get to pick the first challenge." Eventually choosing, Looking for Glee was picked as the first challenge.

"As fast as you can, sing the lyrics to What I've Been Looking For to the rhythm of Getcha Head in the Game."

As the team tried to recall the lyrics, I held myself back from putting fingers to my ears. Chaotic may have been an understatement...

"That was terrible." EJ said between laughs.

"I'm so happy-" Seb says, also laughing.

"Congratulations, you get to move four spaces closer to centre stage, at East High." Carlos says to the other team.

"Wait, they get four spaces for that?!" EJ asks.

"Okay, Wildcats, take a spin." Carlos says to us.

EJ span it as we decided what challenge. "Are we bopping?" I ask the others.

"Bop." Seb agrees.

"Alright, we're gonna bop." EJ tells Carlos.

Carlos nods. "Okay... Pick one member from each team." He says to us. It didn't take us more than ten seconds to choose EJ to take it. He stood up, seeing Ricky doing the same thing.

"Ohhh boy." Seb says beside me.

"Your challenge, is to stare at your partner and do the Sharpay and Ryan warm-up thing." Carlos says. "For 60 seconds straight without laughing." He looks up at the two of them. "Or killing each other."

⊱⊰

The night went on, and eventually, I felt as if I were going to die of dehydration. With Nini begging me to get her a root beer, I got up and strode to the kitchen.

Opening up the fridge, I peered inside and glanced around to see Gina stood there. "I was just a-"

"Root beer?" I asked her, already holding one out for the girl to take. She smiled, a little overwhelmed as she looked down at the drink in my hand as she took it from me.

"Uh- yeah..." She said to me. "Thanks..." We both stood there awkwardly as I shut the door, taking out one more root beer for my sister and a soda for me.

"Um- it's uh- cool how many made it to this little party." I said as we walked further into the kitchen. She nodded in agreement, placing her root beer on the side as she hopped up, sitting on the counter.

"My mom and I had a really nice meal, but- uh- when you're new in town, with no other family, there's only so much time you can sit around complimenting the green beans." She says, making me let out a small chuckle.

"Yeah... I get that." I tell her. "Not that it's a competition," I began. "but how many times have you moved?"

"Why would it be a competition?" She asks me.