ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ

Carlos then sighed at Big Red's words. "Okay... wow..." He muttered, sitting in the armchair. "Why wouldn't he just say something to me?"

"People are complicated, man." Ricky told him, leaning back on the table slightly. "I don't think anybody has it together as much as they seem."

"Yeah... that I can second." I muttered, grabbing a tool off the floor.

"Yeah, sure... just 'cause you've been single for as long as I've known you." Ricky joked beside me, but I rolled my eyes. He doesn't even know, huh...

"That's when she's not making eyes at my co-choreographer." I heard Carlos say as I stood up.

"Wait- Gina?" I felt myself go red as I turned back around to them.

"I have no idea what you're on about." I say to them, shrugging it off with a too big of a smile. "G and I?" I scoffed. "No. We're just, good friends. Nothing more." I nodded.

"And counterclockwise, like fifteen minutes." Big Red said and EJ did so.

"I've seen how you look at her, Case." EJ spoke and I gave the back of his head a glare. "Don't try and deny it."

I opened my mouth to say something but gave up, closing back up and sighing. "Okay, fine. I could only wish, though." I said, hearing a chuckle come from both Ricky and EJ, when Carlos gave me a look.

"What's stopping you?" EJ asked. "Is it Carlos' death glare?"

"No..." I murmured with a small smile.

"Is Nini teasing you non-stop with Kourt and Ashlyn?" I then glanced over at Carlos. "Not that I knew because one of them told me..." He murmured.

"No.." I said. "I uh... I just haven't had the willpower to date after my ex." I shrugged, all eyes now on me.

"Who's your ex?" Ricky asks me, eyebrow raised.

"Willow..." I murmured quietly, so his eyes went wide. "But we're on good terms now. She told me all and I forgave." I shrugged. "It's fine. We're fine."

"Willow? Like... Moved-to-California-never-to-be-seen-again-Willow?" Ricky asked, just to be sure.

I nodded. "Yeah... that Willow."

"Yeah... I know her..." He murmured, small smile dawning on his face.

"Anyways, the one time I actually felt okay with Willow was when we broke up and she moved to a different state, so..." I murmured while Big Red got up from underneath the table again.

"Okay, but does that mean you're just gonna... let G go?" Carlos asked me and I rolled my eyes. "Without even trying?"

Big Red's phone rang, and he picked it up, thankfully leaving our conversation forgotten. "Hello? Hey, Kourt... You did?" There was silence from the four of us as Big Red listened. "You did? No, uh, we're doing great here." I gave him a look. "Semi-great... verging on failure... Okay, deal. See you there."

"Verging on failure? How big of an understatement were you going for?" I asked him, arms crossed.

"Kourtney got the original Broadway plans from Howie." Big Red said, ignoring me fully. "We're gonna beat them at their own game."

"Wait. Wait Wait- Howie-Howie?" Ricky asked, behind. "I thought that they weren't a thing now."

"Long story..." I murmured; eyes wide.

"She didn't say. The girls want us to meet them at the stage door in an hour." Big Red continued. "Pack up the lazy Ricky thing." He said, pointing out our incredible table. "We're going to save our show."