ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

After not even five minutes of us looking, I went to take a small glance over at Gina in the hallway, but she wasn't alone.

"Diane." I heard the girl say, and I rolled my eyes, looking back at where the rest of the group were before back at Gina in the hallway.

"Wow, that is actually my great-aunt's name." The boy said. Wow, that is actually a really annoying voice.

"Mmm... Amazing story. Okay, well, it was nice meeting a fellow North High student-" The guy started to walk closer to her, and I stepped out of my hiding place, walking towards the back of the dancer.

"Can I get your Snap, or..."

"BABE-" Oh I am so going to regret this, aren't I? "There you are!" I say as she glanced back at me, grinning. "I've been looking for you everywhere."

As I held my arm around her, she thankfully went along with it, falling into my embrace and wrapping her arms around my stomach. "Babe!" She continued. "I'm so glad you're here! I got lost, again."

"Are we uh- are we still on for ice cream later on?" I ask her, looking away from the annoyed boy's face.

I could see she was trying to hold back a laugh as she replied. "You know I would never miss ice cream with you."

"Andddddd, that's my cue." The boy said, walking away. Once out of earshot, I moved away as the girl nearly burst into tears with laughter.

"Okay- Ice cream? Really?" The girl asked me, laughing.

"I didn't think about too much, it was either that yoghurt night, and I think that was worse." I told her honestly, making her laugh more.

"Yeah, that I agree on." She giggled. "Wait- what are you even doing here? Shouldn't you be helping look for the mask?"

"Yeah, but I felt bad that you're all alone on lookout duty. And, seriously, Kourtney and Carlos are scaring me." I told her with a smile.

"Seriously?" She asked, not really believing me but I nodded. "Oh, that's uh... that's sort of sweet."

"Hey, I'm you're fake girlfriend, now, I'm meant to be sweet." I say, furrowing my eyebrows and smiling. The girl chuckled at me and giggled before I got the actual urge to go eat ice cream. "Is it weird I want ice cream now?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Me too." The girl giggled to me, and I smiled, laughing.

⊱⊰

SPOILER ALERT: We got caught. Or, well, Lily noticed of our existence and found us all in the costumes closet.

"What are you doing here?" Lily asked us all as we stood there, awkwardly. "Scoping out the competition?"

"Nah, just a field trip." I muttered sarcastically.

"We came for our Beast mask." Carlos spoke up, ignoring me and my helpful attitude and shining his flashlight over at her. "We know you took it."

"Pardon me," The French student spoke up and I looked over at him with a bored look. "but our costumes are most excellent." He told us. "Why would we steal your mask, when it is so, uh-" The boy looked over at Lily. "I- we do not have a word for this in France," As if on que, Gina crossed her arms while I kept my hands on my hips, staring at the boy, pissed off. "but in America, I believe you say... 'fugly'?"

We all gasped at the boy's words. "What did you call my work?!" Kourtney asks him. He was now asking for his death bed to be brought to him if he replied, but that was on him, anyways.