ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

"Hey." I glanced up at the girl who stood in the room with me. She seemed anxious, like she'd never been so worried in her life. "Is now a good time to talk?" Gina asked me. I glanced around the empty room and smiled a little.

"No, I'm actually busy, with ten conversations right now, I don't think I can cope." I joke and she only chuckled for a moment. "G, is everything okay?" I asked her, but the answer was a bit more obvious to me than it may be for her.

"Yeah... look, Case, I didn't know when a good time was to tell you this," Gina began and I could almost hear my heart beating as if it were next to my ear. "but my mom got a job in Louisiana." I had no idea where she was going with it as she spoke. "And I've never lived in Louisiana before, so I think I'm gonna join her."

I stared at her for a moment as I let her words sink in. "Gina, is this about whatever Ricky said to you at Carlos' quinceañera?" I ask her. She was silent as I asked the question. "Does Ashlyn know about your... departure?"

"Not yet..." The girl murmured.

"Whatever you did, or said to Ricky," I began. "you know how better off you'd be anyways?" 

She sighed, sitting at the seat next to mine. Something about this was on her mind. "I told him what I said... because I thought I'd never see him again. Like when you tell everyone everything when a plane is about to crash because you don't think you'll ever see them again."

"What... what happened?" I asked, almost worried.

"On opening night? I- uh- before Ashlyn offered for me to stay with her, I disappeared for a moment, and found Ricky. I told him..." She stopped herself and then I realised. Oh. Oh shit. "The plane was going down." She tried to shrug it off with a smile, but I could see through it.

"You haven't talked about it since with him, have you?" I ask, voice as quiet as hers.

"I mean-" She shook her head. "your sister is back now, Nini, and he seems so... happy now. I'm just- what's there to talk about anyways?" I pulled a face, raising an eyebrow. "It's just been really hard, and Louisiana sounds like... a nice break."

"GINA? CASEY?" We heard Carlos call for us and I gave her a look.

"Is there anything I can do? Something I can say? To Ricky?" I asked her as we both stood up. "To... you?"

"It's not a musical, Case. We can't dance and sing our way out of this one." She gave me a sincere smile before turning to the door, walking where Carlos was stood.

"Feather and the gay clock-" I gave Carlos a tired look as he spoke. "are you guys ready to do some improvisation?"

"Always!" I heard a more, happy, fun Gina reply as she walked away and I stood there for a moment, thinking.

Gina was moving away to Louisiana. I should've just told her how I feel right there and then, shouldn't I? God, this conversation is to never reach Nini and Kourtney's ears, EVER.

⊱⊰

"It seems like we have a missing Beast." Miss Jenn began, glancing around at the group of us at the benches. "Anyone seen him?" Gina. Leaving. Louisiana. Fuck. Shit. Crap.

It had been an hour, and it seemed that Gina had also now told Ash, due to the fact that she was now not in a good mood.

"Belle." Ash's head snapped up at the name Miss Jenn called. "You wanna come up here and do the five questions?" She glanced over at where Gina was stood, busy on her phone.