ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴛᴇɴ

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴛᴇɴ

"𝕳ow many hours have we been here?" Seb asks, waking me up from my daze of lying on the bench.

"All of them." Kourtney says.

"And you call me the drama queen..." I muttered, rubbing my eyes and sitting up.

"Anyone wanna play charades again?" Seb asks. I smiled, but the most of them groaned. "Sounds like no..."

"You guys, if we eventually run out of food," Big Red began. "I just wanna say, you can eat me first."

"Dude..."

"I probably taste like pizza..." I glanced on the side and saw a phone charger on the bench.

"Whose phone charger is this?" I ask, holding it up but getting blinded by Kourtney's flashlight.

"I'm at 6%. You wanna fight me for it?" She asks me, causing me to widen my eyes.

"No, not really... you're scary as hell." I say, placing the phone charger back down on the side.

"You guys, this cabin fever isn't good." Seb says, not having it. "What would Miss Jenn do right now?"

"I wanna say hog-tie a stranger." Kourtney says, and I smirked.

"Yep. Probably." Ashlyn muttered.

"Where are our choreographers?" Big Red suddenly asked, pointing out a valid point. I hadn't seen Carlos anywhere this whole time since we'd first split up and now Gina had gone missing too. "Shouldn't we be rehearsing a song?"

"Yes, I'd love to rehearse Something There right now, Big Red." I muttered, not having it.

"I wanna believe they're quietly working out their differences somewhere." Ashlyn spoke up, but I thought about it for a moment.

"Quietly?" I ask.

"Have you met Carlos?" Seb also asked.

"Maybe they're already laughing about it." Ashlyn said, shrugging.

"I am reinforcing Seb's question of if you've ever met Carlos." I say to her. "Let alone Gina's dry and sarcastic laugh..."

⊱⊰

Time passed by and I found myself slouched across the bench; eyes closed trying to catch up on that beauty sleep I never got.

The sound of someone sniffing made me open an eye to whoever the hell had a sudden moment of hayfever. Big Red sat up in his seat, excited. "Wait, do you guys smell that?" He asks us and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yeah.... sorry..." I gave Ricky a stare.

"Ugh-" Ashlyn and Kourtney pulled a face at his comment.

"No, no, it's my Grandpa Noah's pizza recipe." Big Red says, making me sit up at the mention of pizza. Was he serious?

"Wait, what?" I asked, glancing around for said pizza.

"Dude, don't you even joke about that, okay?" Ricky tells his friend. "I'm so hungry, I actually would eat you."

Ashlyn moved a protective hand over Big Red telling Ricky to stuff his plans of eating Big Red.

The door suddenly opened, and Gina walked through, then Carlos and some other... guy.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Gina began.

"We present to you..." The two put their flashlights on the guy and we saw the pizza boxes he held. "A miracle in the snow." OH MY GOD PIZZA.

⊱⊰

As the group of us got excited over pizza, I noticed Kourtney talking to the guy, Howie. But something was different. Oh.

"EJ, you're alive!" I glanced over at the door as Ashlyn shouted. The boy wasn't in the best of mood still.

"Technically..." The sound of a cow mooing made me nearly choke on my slice of pizza.

Seb shot upwards as he read. "Everyone! That was an alert from my Farmer's Alman-app." We all looked over at him, hopeful. "It says that the roads are clear, and the sheep are in heat!" We all didn't really get the last bit and he realised quickly. "I should have read that last part in my head!"

The lights suddenly came back on, and all were relieved, before Ricky read a message of his own. "Miss Jenn just dropped Nini off at the bus terminal." The boy looked over at his friend. "Big Red, can I borrow your car?" The boy handed Ricky the keys without a hesitation. "Thanks. Later!" And, he was gone, just like that.

Nini💜

Me
Quick q for my best sister in the whole wide world
how do you tell a girl it's okay to feel down but you know, she's also your crush

Nini💜
oh ik this one !!
you tell her how you feel

Me
no can do
oh wikihow!

Nini💜
if you use wikihow over me, Casey, i will block you

Me
love you too, sis

Nini💜
Never
and I mean never
call me sis like that again

Me
okay, sis

Throwing a ball up in the air, I caught it with the same hand as I laid across the couch in the living area. Gina had taken off after Ricky had, too, and I apologised to Ashlyn about it, seeing that she was pretty heartbroken over Gina and how she was currently acting. I didn't even know what was going on with G, but I did want to make sure she was okay, yet it was more difficult when I liked her.

The lighting in the living area was dim, due to the only light being on being the lamp on the coffee table. "Casey Salazar-Roberts." I glanced up at the stairs to see Mama D stood at the stairs, staring at me, mom look and hands on hips. Uh oh Spaghetti-os. "What time do you call this?"

Glancing down at my bare wrist, I sighed. "Hair past freckle." I told her, and she laughed.

"And what is keeping you up this night?" She asked me, walking down the stairs as she did so.

"Ah, just..." I shrugged, throwing the ball back up in the air.

"Oh..." Mama gave me a cautious glance. "I know that face..." She said, sitting at the end of the couch.

"I'm not on my period." I murmured. "But... it would make a lot more sense..."

My mother chuckles a little. "No, Case. Girl troubles." She whispered the two last words and I groaned as she chuckled again. "Who's the lucky girl, eh?" Grabbing a pillow from the couch I held it over my face.

"No thank you." I murmured to my mom, and she laughed again.

"Well, whoever she is, she's the luckiest girl in the world." My mom told me, causing me to blush like crazy.

"We're not together mom. She's straight." I murmured.

"Oh, are we talking about the Gina girl Nini has been telling me about?" I pulled the pillow away to get a better look at my mother's smirk. "Oh, it is." I groaned again in embarrassment. "From what I've heard, Case, you have a big shot with that girl, and she'd be very lucky to be with you."

As I muffled a sentence about how embarrassing the conversation was into the pillow to my mom, she laughed once again before tapping my foot. "Well, darling, I'm going to need you to go pick your sister up." She told me, standing up from the couch. I agreed to it before I realised what she had just said.

"Wait-" As she was halfway up the stairs, I glanced up at my mother. "What do you mean pick her up she's probably in Denver by now-"

"Didn't she tell you?" I shook my head to my mom. "Your sister is staying."