The Morning After

Tori awoke to an aching head, blinding lights peeking through her curtains, and an unusual breeze under the covers of her bed. Her mind was racing as she tried to remember either her dreams or whatever happened the previous night. It wasn't until her vision cleared enough to recognize Jade lying next to her that she suddenly remembered everything: a heartfelt confession, feverish kisses, clothes scattering on the floor, and sweet whispers in between...other things...that made her heart race and her face flush red all over again.

Laying only a foot away from her, Jade smiled as she enjoyed the sight of Tori gradually remembering every detail of the last night. Her own face started to turn red as her eyes traveled further down and she was tempted to glide her hand against Tori's toned stomach like she had many times that night. Just as she was about to give into that temptation, Tori's hand emerged from the covers to caress her cheek.

"Hey..." Tori whispered, her breathing starting to steady again as she ran her hand through Jade's newly-colored hair.

"Hey, yourself~" Jade replied, smiling back at her, "Did you sleep well?"

"Um...I honestly don't remember sleeping," Tori chuckled nervously, her blush reappearing on her cheeks, "At least not as well as...other things."

Jade hummed sweetly and squeezed Tori's hand, "Good to know our first time was special; just like you wanted, right?"

Letting out another soft laugh, Tori nodded, scooting a few inches forward and feeling her knees bumping against Jade's. "It was...unbelievably special. Even better than watchi—" Her brain caught up with her mouth as she quickly shut it before finishing that sentence, but Jade heard enough to make her laugh out loud.

"Oh my~" she teased with her wicked grin, "Sweet little Tori's not so innocent, after all? Do I need to take a look at your browsing history, babe?"

"Stop it!" Tori dug her face into her pillow in an attempt to hide her growing blush, to no avail.

Laughing again, Jade took Tori's face in her hands, lightly rubbing her cheekbones as she smiled, "Relax, you dork! You're only human like the rest of us! I mean, you never even wondered why my favorite movie is..."

"Oh," Tori gulped, "Well...now I know." She smiled back awkwardly and closed the gap between them with a quick kiss. "But all joking and teasing aside...last night really was amazing, Jade."

Jade grinned and pulled Tori's face back in, giving her a deeper, more passionate kiss; the likes of last night. After a few seconds, they broke away again, with Jade giving a wink as she replied, "It really was. I'm glad you liked it...because I loved it~" She backed up and stretched her arms up, "Now then, how about breakfast? If I could just find my..."

Jade was interrupted by a black, lacy bra suddenly flying in her direction. As it landed over her covered lap, both of them looked up to see Tara, sitting in Tori's chair and sipping a cup of coffee from across the room. She smiled and raised her cup to them casually, "Hey, Tori! Hey, Jade! You two have a good time last night?"

The couple immediately shot up with their backs against the headboard and holding the bed covers up to their necks, eyes widened at Tara acting surprisingly calm in front of their...current state.

"Tara!" Tori was first to speak—or rather, squeal—up, "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Um..." Tara shrugged, giving the lid of her cup a quick tap, "I think I'm drinking coffee. Really good, too." She took another calm sip, as if nothing odd was happening.

"What are you doing in our...in Tori's room?!" Jade scowled, trying to hook her bra back on while staying covered.

"Oh, yeah..." Tara cleared her throat, set her coffee cup down on the desk next to her, and took out her phone to read a message. "So, remember how Nora and Piper invited you both to dinner to celebrate the showcase going so well? Since you said you wanted to go straight home, they decided to celebrate today; this morning, to be exact! They dropped me off here to get you two up while they went to get brunch to-go!"