The West-Vega Wedding...or is it Vega-West?

Even after taking over a dozen pictures and looking over herself in the mirror just as many times, Tori still couldn't believe the wedding outfit she was wearing. Her brunette hair ran down to the pure, white bell-shaped blazer that bared her shoulders while keeping her arms and upper body covered, and followed by matching white slacks that stopped just above her blue heels. For so long, she imagined herself in a traditional wedding dress like the pictures of her parents' wedding, but considering her own wedding was a little less traditional, she found this pantsuit was bringing just as many smiles as a dress would. Her mind wandered to how Jade was going to look in her dress, as it plagued her for days to not even see a hint of what she and her mom picked out, but soon, her curiosity would be more than satisfied.

The sound of footsteps from behind alerted Tori to her mother and Trina joining her inside the room, both with wide smiles and phones held high. Tori looked away with embarrassment and tried in vain to cover her blushing face.

"Come on, haven't you taken enough pictures?" Tori sighed and took a seat on a chair next to her, stretching her tired legs like she was simply at home.

"Tori!" Holly fussed as she gently pushed Tori's feet down to the floor, "You're going to wrinkle your pants!"

"Maybe that's why she's wearing this instead of a dress," Trina chuckled, subtly taking a quick picture of Tori's relaxed posture, "It would be a pain just to sit down with how 'fluffy' a wedding dress is, no?"

Tori rolled her eyes and stood back up, brushing dust off of her slacks and her blazer, "If you must know, it was Piper's idea. This is what she would have worn if she and Nora had a ceremony, so I thought it would be a good idea, too! I mean, I'm sure Jade's dress will be just as nice, won't it?"

"Now you know we can't tell you that, dear..." Holly chuckled as Tori pouted at that answer. "But you'll see her very soon~"

"Hey, so..." Trina cleared her throat before chiming in, "Who have you got to sing for the wedding? I mean, I'd be happy to lend my talents for a small pr—"

"I told you already," Tori groaned, already cluing into Trina's unprompted offer, "Tara, Cat, and Robbie are singing. In fact, they're already in the church getting ready!"

"You mean your spazzy friend, the nerd who used to like her, and the chick from Miami who's dating her now? Isn't that a little...awkward?"

Tori glanced aside and took a quick gulp of water from the vanity table next to her, "They said...they have it handled. We're not all like we were in high school, Trina."

Trina simply shrugged and took her own drink of water while adjusting her dress.

"Trina," Holly sighed, "Would you mind checking on your dad outside? I want to speak to Tori...alone." Shrugging again, Trina obliged their mom's request and closed the door behind her. "So Tori...how do you feel? Ready to be Mrs. Tori Vega-West...or will she be Mrs. Jade West-Vega?"

"We, um...haven't quite decided on that, yet," Tori blushed as she heard both considerations of their names being changed. "It's a little...unusual, so maybe we'll just still be Tori Vega and Jade West for now?"

"Well, that's certainly an option," Holly smiled and brushed back Tori's hair, seeing her bright brown eyes beaming toward her as she smiled back. "Whatever you decide, I'm sure you'll both just be happy to be together."

Tori couldn't help but giggle as her mom said that and looked back at the mirror, "I guess you don't regret letting us live together all those years ago in Miami now, huh?"

"Well, that's long after the fact, dear..." Holly lightly squeezed one of Tori's shoulders, "But yes. I had my doubts at first, but you two have proven me wrong more times than I can count in the last few years. To say I'm proud of you, Tori, would be the understatement of the decade..." She planted a small kiss on her daughter's head and squeezed her hand, "I'll see you in the church, dear, unless you need anything?"