Loss

Officer: "Victim's Livia Tellez, 23, from Queens. Found her naked, pocketbook in the trash, money and cards still in it."

Elliot: "You find her clothes?"

Officer: "Just wearing the fur. Old bat wants it when you're done." he motions to the woman talking to another officer

Olivia: "What's the story?"

Warner: "Hasn't been dead more than 12 hours. No stab or gunshot wounds. You can see the trauma to the left side of her face and torso. Beat her to death."

Elizabeth: "Rape kit?"

Warner: "Positive for fluids. She was moved post-mortem, too. Lividity looks like she died on her back, but she was on her side when they found her."

Elliot: "Sounds like a dump job. Question. Why here?"

Olivia: "She's got a boyfriend in the neighborhood. He starts smackin' her around, she grabs the coat, tries to leave."

Elliot: "Or she's a high-priced call girl. John's got some fantasy of her wearing nothing but the coat, only this time the john's a psycho."

Warner: "I'm guessing whatever she was, she said something she shouldn't have."

Elizabeth: "How do you figure that?"

Warner: "Guy cut out her tongue. I don't see it around here. You might want to check out that dog."

•••

Elizabeth: "TRW and Equifax both show no activity on that Social prior to June, 2001. No bank accounts, no student loans, no jobs. All of her credit cards were issued around the same time."

Olivia: "DMV says that Livia Tellez was issued a New York State driver's license same month, same year. No prior driving record in any other state."

Cragen: "And nobody knew anything about this girl?"

Munch: "Neighbors were passing acquaintances."

Fin: "Vital statistics doesn't have anything on her or any living relative."

Cragen: "We can rule out identity theft. Can't steal an identity that didn't exist till a few years ago."

Olivia: "Everything that we've found says that she just appeared out of nowhere."

Cragen: "What about witness protection?"

Elliot: "We checked. She's not one of theirs."

Munch: "Feel free to express your derision and ridicule, but I'm gonna say it. Spook."

Elizabeth: "Probably got spies from every country all over this city."

Cragen: "Ah, before we call in the CIA, let's see if the body can shed some light on who this girl really was."

•••

Cragen: "From now on, this room is command central. Everything pertinent to this case stays in here. The fewer people who know the particulars, the better."

Fin: "We got plenty og reasons to be paranoid. Colombian drug organizations got a lot of people on the payroll."

Cragen: "What do we know about the victim's true identity?"

Elizabeth: "Livia Sandoval entered this country in 1993 from Medellin, Colombia, at the age of 13. At 18, she became a citizen. She attended Hudson University, two years, and then in 2000 she took the police exam, nailed it."

Munch: "We're thinking lntel snapped her out of the applicant pool to the Police Academy."

Cragen: "So we can assume at some point she made friends with a member of a Colombian organization."