Sick

O'Halloran: "Elizabeth, hey."

Elizabeth: "Hey."

O'Halloran: "I got those reports you needed." he smiles, handing her a file

Elizabeth: "They weren't urgent you didn't have to rush or anything."

O'Halloran: "Oh, it was no hassle."

Elizabeth: "You also didn't have to drive all the way down here."

O'Halloran: "I had another stop to make in the neighborhood and figured, well I already have the reports with me so..." he shrugs, nervously chuckling as Olivia and Elliot exchange a knowing look from across their desks

Elizabeth: "Oh, well thanks. I appreciate it." she hums, moving towards her desk

O'Halloran: "So...I was wondering if maybe you'd like to-"

Cragen: "Elliot, Olivia" he calls out, exiting his office "Just got a call from Denver PD. They got a tip that a Jeremy Ostilow logged into a chatroom under the name "Psychokiller". He claims to have a 5-year old with him he plans to mutilate."

Elizabeth: "And the world just gets sicker and sicker." she hums, shaking her head

Cragen: "Here's his address. SWAT'll meet you there."

Elliot: "Pretty sure we can manage without an escort."

Cragen: "He also threatened to kill cops." he informs as the two sigh, hurrying out their seats

O'Halloran: "Looks like you're about to be busy."

Elizabeth: "Yeah" she breathes, shaking her head "Oh, what we're you saying?"

O'Halloran: "Um...you know what it can wait."

Elizabeth: "Okay." she shrugs, turning to walk off as he sighs

•••

Jeremy: "He's 12 years old, for Pete's sake, didn't you pull pranks at that age?"

Elliot: "Pranks, yeah, but I never threatened to kill any cops or say I wanted to..."Rip off her clothes, slashing as I defile her." That's what you'd like to do?"

Jeremy: "Trust me. No more horror movies or websites."

JJ: "Don't blame them. They didn't make me do this."

Elliot: "Then who did?"

Jeremy: "Please. He was just trying to impress other kids on the lnternet."

Elliot: "Your son had hardcore slasher fans freakin' out. They asked him repeatedly, "Are you joking?" They thought you were serious, and I got to tell you, JJ, I still do."

Jeremy: "Then you're an idiot."

JJ: "Give it up, Detective. My parents would die before they'd let anything bad happen to me."

Elizabeth: "So this is our cop killing, child mutalating psycho killer." she hums, leaning against the mirror

Elliot: "Screw her innocence and then slice her up." This is about your sister Lisette?"

JJ: "No."

Elliot: "You're telling me there's another 5-year-old out there who pisses you off that much?" he smirks, leaning back in his seat "Believe me, I know what a pain little sisters can be. Just tell me what she did."

JJ: "She melted my favorite CD in her Easy-Bake Oven."

Elliot: "That sucks. What did you do?"

JJ: "Nothing. I never do anything. When someone makes me mad, I just imagine hurting them. That makes me feel better."