Obscene

Franco: "Franco Marquez, executive producer of Girl Undercover. That's Jessie. She's my star."

Elizabeth: "What happened?"

Paramedic: "Looks like the perp bashed her head into the kitchenette then raped her."

Fin: "She gonna be okay?"

Paramedic: "Pupils are reactive, she's responding to painful stimuli, but the E.R. Will have to scan her."

Elizabeth: "How'd this happen?"
-
Franco: "I found her lying right here on the floor."

Elizabeth: "Who has access to Jessie's trailer?"

Franco: "Just the crew. Security has strict orders. No one's allowed on the set unless they work for me."

Elizabeth: "Anyone on the crew have a problem with Jessie?"

Franco: "No, we've been together for three seasons. I know it sounds cornball, but we're like family."

Fin: "What's all this? "Jessie the Slut"? "Teen Tramp"?"

Franco: "Rag magazines. They have a field day any time that Jessie wears something slinky."

Elizabeth: "She's not wearing much here. "Jezebel Jessie"?"

Franco: "It's just words. Sticks and stones, right?"

Elizabeth: "The world will be a better place once we're rid of Jessie Dawning." she reads from a newspaper headline "Sounds like it's more than just sticks and stones."

•••

Doctor: "Tox screen found enough opiates in her system to knock out Lennox Lewis."

Fin: "Any chance she took those pills herself?"

Doctor: "Well, she didn't give herself the contusion."

Fin: "Okay, so he drugs her, and maybe she starts to come to, and then he puts her down for the count."

Jessie: "I don't want to talk to them! I told you..."

Doctor: "Started yelling the minute she woke up. For a second there, I thought her head was gonna start spinning." she hums, giving the pair a soft look as they move towards the room

Jessie: "Why are you doing this to me? I don't know!"

Elizabeth: "Miss Dawning. I'm Detective Benson, this is-"

Jessie: "I don't remember anything, okay? I went to take a nap in my trailer. Next thing I know, I wake up here."

Fin: "You have anything to drink before you fell asleep?"

Jessie: "Just a diet soda with lemon, on the set."

Elizabeth: "Who gave it to you?"

Jessie: "I don't know. It was just by my chair. Where the hell are my shoes?"

Franco: "Jess, Jess. Listen, you have to talk to the police."

Jessie: "I've gotta go. We have, like, no time before the entire world finds out. Please. I just wanna go home." she shakes her head, storming out the room

Elizabeth: "She does know she's 16, right? Can't sign herself out with parental consent."

Franco: "They're in California. Jessie was emancipated when she was 14 so they could stop blowing through her money. She doesn't need their permission."

Fin: "Where were you when Jessie was raped?"

Franco: "I know how this works. I write this for a living. I'll give you a DNA sample and so will everyone else on the crew."