Conscience

Cragen: "1-8 is sending manpower to canvass."

Olivia: "There's four birthday parties going on, a couple hundred kids and parents. Nobody saw Henry Morton wander off."

Cragen: "Well, whoever took him knew how to be invisible."

Elizabeth: "The parents rent the party section. There is public access but the employees have all been accounted for."

Elliot: "Picture from mom's wallet. Now, we're covered from 23rd Street down to Tenth, Second Avenue to Broadway."

Cragen: "Print up flyers. Mom remember anything else?"

Elliot: "No, she's too upset. EMS took her to St. Vincent's. Her husband's with her now."

Cragen: "Send Munch to get a statement as soon as she calms down."

Officer: "Sighting, lower Broadway."

Olivia: "Benson, SVU. Description? No, he has brown hair. Thanks. Kid left alone, blond hair and khakis."

Fin: "Security tape's up. I got Henry. Okay, here's Henry with Mom. She's coming toward us. She's looking for the older kid. Henry's right there with the yellow balloon. Henry comes down the aisle, he's still got the balloon, rounds the corner, keeps going, going..."

Elizabeth: "Gone. There's the balloon on the floor."

Fin: "The kid was out of camera range five seconds."

Elizabeth: "What about the cameras at the front door?"

Fin: "Nothing. Must have went out the back."

Olivia: "Looks like we got ourselves one smart perv."
-
Elizabeth: "So smart he keeps an eye on the kid and the cameras."

Cragen: "Go away, Wolinsky."

Wolinsky: "That's no way to treat a concerned citizen."

Cragen: "You gotta stop listening to that police scanner and get a life."

Wolinsky: "Just trying to pick up the slack for you guys."

Cragen: "It's Sunday. Take the day off, go to church."

Wolinsky: "Malcolm Wolinsky, Association for the Protection of Children."

Olivia: "I know who you are. Get lost."

Elizabeth: "Who's he?" she mutters, furrowing her brows in confusion

Wolinsky: "Me and my group, we have a legal right to investigate and make arrests."

Cragen: "Last time you almost cost us the conviction."

Wolinsky: "Your daughter was molested, you'd want our help."

Cragen: "Officers, escort these gentlemen behind the barricade. They cause any trouble, collar them."

Wolinsky: "Arrest us? For what?"

Cragen: "Obstruction."

Woman: "He was dragging the boy down the street. He had wavy red hair."

Elliot: "The man or the boy?"

Woman: "The father. The boy had brown hair. I thought he was throwing a temper tantrum."

Fin: "Mrs. Lewis saw the guy force the kid into a red jacket and a blue baseball cap."

Cragen: "I'll get out a description of the new clothes."

Elizabeth: "Did you see where they went?"

Woman: "Subway. The kid was screaming his lungs out."