Abomination

Amelia: "Did you know Mercury is the closest planet from the sun?"

Elizabeth: "I did." she nods, pushing the swing back and forth as Amelia kicks her legs

Amelia: "But Mercury is not the hottest. Venus is the second planet from the sun and Venus is the hottest because it has clouds that trap the heat."

Elizabeth: "There are clouds on Venus?"

Amelia: "Made of sulfuric acid!" she happily exclaims

Elizabeth: "Sulfuric adic? No way." she chuckles

Amelia: "Someday, I'm gonna travel to Venus and see them for myself."

Elizabeth: "And I don't doubt it for a second, my little astronaut" she smiles, booping her nose before pulling out her phone that starts ringing "Hey, Liv. On my way" she nods, hanging up "Time to go, space traveler" she smiles, grabbing hold of Amelia, spinning her around "To the moon!" she exclaims, thrusting her forward a little, making Amelia giggle

•••

Elliot: "We've got six restaurants, two bars, thirteen businesses, and over 400 residences near Bleecker and Seventh. That is a hell of a lot of doors to knock on."

Fin: "Not to mention it's 100 blocks away from where the victim ended up. If his date killed him in the Village, it's a long way to lug a body."

Cragen: "Meaning one of 'em lives near the dump site. Or she had help moving the body. What did Missing Persons say?"

Munch: "Nobody's missed him yet. And we got no hit on the prints."

Amelia: "Hi, Uncle Munch." she greets, throwing herself onto his leg when entering the precinct

Munch: "Well, hello there" he smiles, patting her head "And how has your day been?"

Amelia: "Mommy and me went to the park."

Munch: "The park? And you didn't invite me? How rude."

Amelia: "I'm sorry. Want some of my goldfish?"

Munch: "How could I resist?" he smiles, taking some out the bag

Elizabeth: "Grace is on her way. Mind if she hangs in your office till then?"

Cragen: "Go ahead." he nods, motioning towards the room as Elliot tickles Amelia when they walk past him, making her laugh as she presses herself against Elizabeth

Siper: "Detectives. This turned out to be a challenging one. What did the lab find? Substance in the hair turned out to be gypsum particles and flakes of flat latex paint in eggshell white."

Munch: "Somebody bashed his head against a wall."

Siper: "It's a common brand of paint, won't help much with the location. The bed sheets were a little more interesting. We put that blue substance under an infrared spectrometer. It's nylon. Specifically used for sports apparel. Somehow it melted all over the sheets."

Elizabeth: "So maybe like from a faulty dryer?" she questions, coming back over to the group "Runs too hot, put a pair of running shorts in with the sheets, ruin the whole load."

Fin: "Killed in an apartment with white walls and a crappy laundry facility. I think I live there."

Siper: "But I'm guessing you didn't kill the guy. We blood-typed the semen found on the sheets."

Elliot: "Two types? Your victim spent his last night with another man."

Cragen: "Well, there's two bars in the Village on your list. You and Olivia see if any of them cater exclusively to gentlemen."