Control

Jonghyun POV

"Got any 6?"

"Go fish"

"You know what! I'm done playing, you always win anyway" I rose from the floor throwing the cards in the process and turned on the tv.

"That's because I'm smart" taemin finished picking up the cards and came to the sofa with me.

"Where did key go?" I can't answer that question because I myself don't know where he went. Most likely to woohyuns place.

"Did you guys fight again?" Everyone would assume that's what happened because that's mostly our every day life. I hope some day it gets better. That once and for all we stop fighting. It's like we weren't siblings anymore.

"Are you just going to keep changing the channels and not answering me?!" I nodded slowly.

Taemin POV

Ugh this kids are always fighting. I wouldn't like to be their mom.
Umm maybe I should call key. But I left my cell in the house....ooh hyungs phone is at the table.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom " I said knowing hyung was just going to ignore me. I took his phone and went to the bathroom. Once inside I unlocked hyungs phone.
I don't understand Why he doesn't have a password. But it's better like that.

"What do you need Jonghyun " an irritated voice met me. I cleared my throat and said...
"I'm sorry" faking to be Jonghyun.

"You sound weird...*sigh* we've already talked bout this. I told you to forget it" he sounded like he was watching tv. Just like hyung.

"But I want to know what I did" I said pouting.

"Why does your voice sound like tae-"

"Your just trying to avoid my questions " I stated with deeper voice.

"I told you to forget last night"

"What part should I forg-" the bathroom door slammed open and jonghyun took the phone away ,ending the call in the process.

"Yah! Hyung I was on a very important call!" I shouted, pouting at the same time because I was caught.

"Brat! " he said walking away calmly with both his hands in his pockets.

Now I'm really suspicious of what they are hiding. Key wants him to forget, and Jonghyun doesn't want to talk bout it. Well I'm getting it out of one of them.

"Sooooo what you do last night jonghyun? " he froze for a second but relaxed once again, not answering my question.

Keys POV

"Are you just gonna sit there and watch tv? " woohyun asked.

"Ah-hu" I said nodding, changing the Chanel once again.

"You know it would be nice if you told me what happened" I nodded.

"...but your not gonna tell me" nodding once again I turned and smiled at him.

"Was it between you and jonghyun? " I nodded softly.

"Did you guys fight again? " I shook my head.

"Then what happened?" He said taking away the control so I wouldn't be able to change channel again.

"I don't want to talk about it"

I walked to the door placed my shoes on, grabed my stuff and left.

×××××××××
'Mommy I want the spider man, but hyung won't give it to me '

When I left woohyuns house I didn't want to go home,so I'm just wondering around the streets.
As I walked I noticed many people come out and walk around with their kids too. I know nothing exacly of what happened between me and jonghyun, but the thought of it scares me.

What if something really bad happened, the something I don't want to know or think about.

There is many possibilities of many things that could have happened last night, goods but also bad.

"OH MY GOD! SIR MOOOVE! "

*Car honking! Tires screeching!*

A/N: Bwahahah I feel so evil. >< hehe sorry bout the short ass chapter and crappy ending but when I came from the gym today I thought about it so hope you like it <(^-^)>