Jealousy

"Now look at these! Aren't they just so cool?!"

"Dad don't say that..." Groaning I carried the bags in my hands and sat on one of the massaging chairs. When we dropped key off to Minho's house I was stuck with dad. Many people think that its the mom that goes shopping and all that, but in my family its dad. He is just like key. Or the other way around since key was born after him. Well the thing was that I was exhausted, but dad still kept on looking at stores everywhere.

"Ah this feels S-s-s-so-o-o-o gooooood~" I said as the chair worked its magic on my back. I deserved it after all the walking I had done. 

"Jonghyun stop being an old man, I wonder what your gonna do when your girlfriend asks you to take her shopping." Dad growled pulling out of my massaging chair.

"WAIIITT~ dad I wasn't done!" he didn't pay attention he just kept dragging me to another clothing store. The worst part is that he has to make some weird comment on everything. Comments that aren't for his time, he's an old man after all, he can't go saying 'Cool' or 'swag'. Although swag is an overrated word, I think its a stupid word. It doesn't even make sense, just because some blond guy said it, it became cool.

"Can we plllleeeeeaaasssseeee go home?" whiteout sparing me a glance dad just kept walking to another clothing store. Yeah I will admit he does have great sense of style but, Im freaking tired. Walking next to him I laid my head on one of the clothing racks and tried to rest until my face met the floor. Groaning I stood up and followed my dad. After what seemed like hours and hours of going around the shops dad finally decided to head home.  Before we went home we had to pick key up from Minho's house. Which gave me time to say 'hi' to Minho.

"Jonghyun what a surprise!" as I was walking to the doorway Minho's mother appeared before me. I guess she just came from work.

"Good afternoon! I came for key, he came for some notes earlier" I said with a smile. Nodding she opened the door and let me in. Already knowing where Minho's room was I headed to it. I was about to knock until I heard Minho whine.

"C'mon key~ Stop~"  What are they doing ? opening the door MInho's back faced me . Clothe all over the floor. Minho had key wrapped in his arms from behind. clearing my throat I let them know my presence. Minho turned still with key in his arms.

"J-jonghyun what are you doing here?" Cheeks flushed Minho let key go and stepped back.

"Dad said its time to go key" I said ignoring Minho's question and grabbing keys hand.

"Wait I have to grab my things" He said snatching his hand back to get his things. While he was doing so, I glared at Minho. I don't even know why I was glaring at him though. Its not like he did something horrible. Oh yes he did! He was harassing key! My Mind answered. You don't know for sure. I said back.

Uncomfortably sitting in his bed minho snatched his phone and started playing. Carefully looking up once in a while to catch my glare still firm on him.

"Want to come over for dinner?" key asked minho once he was done grabbing his things.

"Ah no. Thank you." Minho said glancing a me then back at his phone.

"Stop being such a baby! Come on Ill tell your mom!" Key said grabbing Minho's hand, skipping through me they went to the kitchen. Following slowly I heard Minho's mom say it was ok, but he had to come back because he had school tomorrow.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

The atmosphere was thickening. One blond carelessly played around with his black haired tall friend. Not noticing the pool of sweat his tall friend was making because of a glare he was receiving from a certain brunet. The tall friend tried to stop the blond from playing with his hair, fingers, face, so basically all. The tall guy didn't feel comfortable with the glare his 'friend' was giving him. He didn't even know what he did to get him like that. But he had a hunch it had something to do with key.

"Key stop messing with minho!" Jonghyun said when he finally had had enough. With quick stomping steps jonghyun launched himself between the two youngsters.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" Key said raising an eyebrow.

"IM- I'm your... your b-brother" How badly he wanted to say 'IM your boyfriend so stop messing with someone else' But he couldn't. They weren't dating. He couldn't say that. Was that why keys being like that towards him?  Last night they said they wanted to forget they were siblings, but they hadn't done anything to change. Everything was still the same as always. The only thing that had changed was that they had kissed, nothing else.

Watching key carefully Jonghyun pulled his friend with him saying "Lets go play basketball"

Key was staring at them shocked. What had gone through jonghyun's mind just right now? All he could do right now was watch them walk away.

When playing basketball Jonghyun let his worries wash away with the sweat. He wanted to refresh his mind from everything. So he would know how to approach key, how they could make it official.

A/N: Ok I know this is freaking short again >< but IM trying to figure things out, to work them out. Right now my mind is completely blank so please bare with me, I will make it better soon. I could have re written everything but it would end up the same "crappy". I didn't check for corrections so I'm sorry. I understand you might be frustrated with me, and  I understand. SO IM SORRY~