But we're brothers

The feeling was still there. When our lips molded together. The feeling of excitement, the sparks that rushed through my body. There are no words to describe what it was, how it was.

I still remember it like it was last night.

"What's that dreamy expression on your face?" I looked away from the tv, there my dad stood holding a newspaper and a cup of steaming coffee.

"What are you talking about?" I asked organizing myself so my dad would sit on the sofa. And so he did, placing his cup down and opening his paper.

"Your watching the tv but not really watching it, and your smiling like an idiot" taking a sip of his coffee he changed the page in his paper.

"I don't smile like an idiot-"

"Uh-hu"

"Your imagining things..." I whispered, but by the look he gave me I knew he heard.

"You have a girlfriend!" he said eyes wide and a broad smile on his face.
I stood there looking at him shocked.

"No-"

"Kibum bum come here" He hollered. Key came with a glass cup filled with vanilla ice cream. After taking the spoon out of his mouth he said "hpmm?" placing another spoonful of ice cream in his mouth.

"I think jong has a girlfriend! Have you seen him with anyone?" keys eyes widened, his ice cream long forgotten he forced me to move father in the sofa and say between me and dad. After getting himself comfortable he placed another spoonful of ice cream in his mouth and said "Nah he's to ugh" and watched the tv with a smile.

"Hmm maybe your right" dad said picking up his coffee cup again.

"Yah! I'm not ugh! kibummie~" I pouted poking keys side. He struggled not to giggle, but then slapped my hand away and got off the couch. After key left my dad was left in a fit of laughs. I tried to make him stop but he just kept laughing. After he stopped laughing I lowered the volume and faced him.

"....But I think I might be falling for someone...." nodding he closed his paper faced me and sipped his coffee.

"The feeling is so wonderful.... that smile that is so dazzling, the soft skin, everything is so beautifully wonderful bout...." I paused, I couldn't tell my dad who I'd fallen for. It'd be the end of us without even starting.

"Bout?" he pushed.

"You know... the most ravishing is the lips.... when I kissed them... this feeling exploded inside of me. I felt like a whole another person" When I looked up, he had a smile on his face, but I also caught a slim body watching me. The ice cream in his spoon dripping, a small hint of blush on his cheeks.

"And I really loved it. I want to feel like that again." my gaze was still locked with his, a smile plastered on my face.

"Have you asked her out?" my smile fading I scratched the back of my head and answered.

"Haha.... I don't know how... I don't even know if she feels the same."

Patting my head he said "I bet she likes you. Your a fine young man." he chuckled.

"Find the right time.." standing up he picked his cup up, folded his newspaper, placed the cup in the sink, the newspaper in the table and came back took the controller away from me, changing the channel to soccer.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Opening keys room door I saw him sprawled in his bed, scrolling through his computer still eating ice cream. Laying next to him I stayed admiring his face. I knew he knew I was here, he had acknowledge me, but hadn't said anything. He just kept eating his ice cream and scrolling on his computer.