Not my Brother

"Your wrong, your not my brother" Jonghyun said as he walked out of my room. I stood shocked watching him leave. How could he say I wasn't his brother? Furious I walked to the door and slammed it shut. I jumped onto my bed and yelled onto my pillow how much I hated him. How stupid he was, all I want is to love him but he is making it so f*ing hard. Why do I have to do everything? Jumping out of bed I walked out of my room and checked if he was inside his room. Seeing that his door was opened I walked inside but he wasnt there. Walking out to the living room he was watching tv with a bag of chips on his hands. Carefully walking behind him I took a deep breath and wrapped my arms around his neck. He jumped slightly until I talked "Im sorry~" I said as I laid my head on his shoulder.

He didn't answer just kept eating chips and watching tv. Growling I bit his shoulder. He jumped of the couch and yelled at me "Why are you bitting me!"  Rolling my eyes I came around and sat down on the couch.

"You weren't paying attention to me" I said as I spread my legs along the couch. He glared at me and removed my legs so he'd be able to sit. I suddenly felt awkward so I moved away closer to the couches handle. He watched me and moved closer until our shoulders were touching. He kept eating his chips and watching tv like I wasnt there.

"Move over, You have enough space" I said pushing him so he'd move over. But he didn't budge. Mumbling curses I stood up and sat down at the other side of the couch. He then again made a move to come closer to me but before he crushed me I stood up. I was about to walk away when he grabbed my hand and instead sat me on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulders. The chips all forgotten at the other side of the couch.

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎

Kibum bit his bottom lip and tried to move his brother hand away from their grasp around his hips, but to no avail. He looked at his brothers hands around him and back at the tv.

"Would you-" kibum couldn't finish his sentence as he froze at the sensation of his brothers lips against his nape.  Jonghyun kissed his brothers nape and rested his head back on his brothers shoulder with a sigh.

"Why?" Jonghyun asked. Kibum puzzled to what his brother was referring to tried again to loosen his brothers grip around his waist, but again he wouldn't let go. 

"Why do you  like to make me jealous?" Jonghyun asked tightening the grip around his brothers waist. Kibum knitted his eyebrows together in confusion and said "What are you talking about?"  Jonghyun just sighed and loosened his grip so Kibum could turn sideways. He caressed his brothers cheek and said "Woohyun is always around you. Minho is probably trying to get in your pants too. And you know nothing of onew hyung" Kibum made a face and rolled his eyes. He stood up from his brothers lap to sit back down. Each leg at each side of jonghyuns legs, he was facing his brothers puppy like eyes.

"Woohyun is just my friend Jonghyun. What makes you think Minho is into me? He's a straight ruler. And come on Jonghyun! Onew? really? Hyung just needs english lessons, its not like he is just using english as an excuse to be with me!" Kibum said annoyed of his brother childishness. He thought that anyone who was close to kibum wants to be with him. Jonghyun didn't say anything, he just slouched back on the couch. Kibum came closer to his brother and kissed his forehead softly.

"Even if they were into me....they'd be waisting their time" Kibum said brushing his brothers cheek softly.  Jonghyun grabbed his brothers hand into his and smiled. 

"I don't want you as my brother" He said. Kibum shocked let go of his hand and asked "What?? What are you saying? You can't just dump me of being your brother!" kibum said hitting his brothers chest. Jonghyun stopped his brothers hand and smiled as he brought his brother closer to him and hugged him.

"We can't be brothers if were dating bummie~" Jonghyun whispered in his ear. Kibum shivered and pulled away from his brother. He looked at Jonghyun in the eyes and pecked his lips.

"Kim Jonghyun, are you asking me out?" said kibum tilting his head with a huge smile plastered on his face. Jonghyun only smiled and crashed their lips together. Jonghyun smiled into the kiss as he pulled his brother closer to him. He wandered his hands inside his brothers shirt, exploring his baby soft skin. Bitting his younger brothers bottom lip asking for entrance Jonghyun caressed his brothers skin. Their tongues touched making the kiss much sweeter for the teens. 

They pulled away as Jonghyun started to nibble and suck on kibums neck. Kibum moaned at the feeling of his brother sucking on his neck. But they suddenly pulled away when they heard the door shut and a voice calling their names.

"Jonghyun! Kibum! whats with these shoes all over the house!" Kibum jumped of his brothers lap and sat at the other side of the couch twisting his legs and turning to the tv as if nothing happened. Jonghyun grabbed his forgotten chips and placed one on his mouth as he crossed his legs.

"Do you just live to eat? Look at the couch Jonghyun! You've spread those chips all over the couch " Jonghyun looked at the couch, how come he didn't catch the mess before?  It was right in front of his eyes.

"Whats wrong with your neck kibum? Did you get a mosquito bite?" Kibum covered his neck and blushed.

"I- I Think" he said standing up and rushing to the bathroom.  He looked in the mirror but he only had it red, good his brother hadn't left a deep mark. He looked at the mirror again and smiled to himself, his brother  had asked him out." He jumped of happiness and squealed around in the bathroom.

A/N: Hai guys!ฅʕ•̫͡•ʔฅ Hope you like my crappy chapter >< I think the "ask out" was to simple. But I can't really make it big, because they are brother. I could have made it different but I didn't want to go out of what the story is going along already. ^-^ Bueno eso es todo por hoy. Pasen un buen dia.

P.S. I did not check for errors so Im sorry ><