Shattered Glass

Once Kibum was outside his house door he regretted it, he wanted to go back inside to the comfort of his room and cry his eyes out, but he knew he couldn't. Not only because he was already outside but because his mother was probably still in his room anyway. He couldn't let her see him cry or tell her why he was crying, or what was going on between him and his brother.  Letting out a sigh the boy started walking to a place he never though he would go to at this moment. The house wasn't far but it wasn't close either, but he didn't mind because the walk to there helped him get his mind away from what just happened. It was something new to see how he wasn't shedding tears along the way even if he was hurting. He didn't understand, he thought that everything was fine now. But everything just came crashing down again, maybe it was the world telling them that things between them were not gonna work out, that 'Them' is not supposed to happen.

When he reached the house he knocked and waited for the door to be opened. He really hoped that the one who opened was the one he wanted to see though. He really wished. He waited for a bit until he heard rushed steps coming to the door and then it flung open. Kibum didn't even realize as a tear finally fell from his eyes as he swung his arms around the boys neck.

"K-kibum?" the boy spoke not knowing what was going on. He didn't even have to think twice to wrap his arms around the boys waist when he heard him hiccup from the tears. He had not expected this to happen, non of it. Kibum coming to his door crying then wrapping his arms around his neck. Nothing of it. Not even what happened next.

"Can I stay here for a while?" Kibum asked against his friends neck. The taller boy just nodded as he pulled his friend up and carried him with ease to the couch, closing the door with his foot.  He placed kibum on the couch and expected him to let go of his neck but the latter didn't. He just wrapped his arms tighter around his neck.

"..kibum.. you have to let go now.." he called softly against his friends hair. Their position was slightly uncomfortable since kibum had his arms around his neck, he had his hands on each side of kibum while one leg between kibum legs. If someone came and saw them they would say its inappropriate but at this moment kibum didn't care. So he didn't answer the taller boy and just rested his head against the boys neck letting silent tears fall from his eyes. 

"Ah bum...." The taller said with sadness as he felt the tears touch his neck trailing down. He dint really know what to do at this moment since he wasn't exactly in the right position to comfort the boy, all he could do was let the boy cry. 

"M-MINHO!" The called boy looked up to see his mothers shocked face. He tried pulling away from kibum but the boy kept a strong grip around his neck.

"M-Mom! I-...this....mom-" The boy was interrupted as his mom could only glare at him and the boy who was hiding his face on her sons neck. 

"What is the meaning of this?!" she asked pointing at her son with disgust glazed around her words. She didn't know what she was supposed to say or do in a situation like this. Her son with another boy, that wasn't what really ticked her off though, it was their position. It looked as if they were ready to take each other on the couch. Her eyes were covered with shock and disgust to even recognize the boy under her son. 

"Mom there is nothing! Cant you recognize him?!" again minho tried to get free from the boys grasp as gently as he could but it wasn't working so he did what he could only do, even if his mom would be more shocked. He brought his other leg to the couch positioned kibum and him better. Yes he might be crushing one of kibums legs but it was worth it. His mom gasped as the boys were now hugging, Minho sent her an apologizing stare as he rubbed his friends back. The woman behind the couch could only look at her son and kibum, yes she recognized him, in shock with both her hands around her mouth.