Repulsive

"Mom" he whispered, nevertheless the younger heard, his face turned to white as he turned to the falling person by the door. Her eyes where shock wide, a hand clasped against her mouth, her eyes started to flicker as she lost consciousness and fell to the floor. A loud 'thud' was heard shaking the boys even more. Kibum was shaking violently as he moved from Jonghyun's lap and rushed to his mothers side, his knees hit the floor as he placed a hand on his mothers shoulder but quickly retreated to be slapped against his mouth. 

Jonghyun watched as kibum left his lap and crouched against their mother, he was still laying in bed not knowing what to do. He blinked once, twice, thrice, and finally took his boxers and pulled them on. He slowly approached kibum and his mother rubbing his arm nervously, he watched as kibum was now letting silent tears fall down, his hand still clasped against his mouth. He crouched next to kibum gave him a quick glance and picked his mother up. Kibum followed with his eyes, scared of what they had done. Jonghyun stopped at the entrance bit his lip and said, "I-I...change your shorts and- and put a shirt on" walking out the door he cautiously went down the stairs and placed his mother on the sofa. He lay her down softly and carefully although he knew it wasn't her fault all he wanted to do to her right now was yell, he knew she would be coming soon but not this soon. Why couldn't she call that she was almost home or say, 'I'm home' as she had always done. He growled lowly and ruffled his hair on frustration kicking the sofa rather hard making it move and the woman on it stir. He cursed under his breath and hurried back to his brothers bedroom. 

He found Kibum still in the same place except his eyes were fixed somewhere he couldn't place and he was crying rivers without a single sob. Jonghyuns face pained and he crouched next to the boy hugging him tightly. 

"Its ok" he whispered soothing the boys back, but the latter just shook even more. "Its not Jonghyun, Its not" he said with a broken voice. His arms layed limp against his body as Jonghyun tried to sooth him.  "She didn't see anything" Jonghyun tried again, trying to convince the younger and himself, but the latter wasn't having any of it, his arms came harshly against his chest as he pushed him away and hit his chest yelling, "YOUR WERE NAKED! I WAS ON YOUR LAP SEMI NAKED AND WE WERE KISSING! HO-h-h-o-w-" his voice broken at the end of his sentence, his arms layed next to his body limp again, his tears flowing. Jonghyun watched and hugged him again, he knew, kibum was right. How could she have seen nothing? What and how they were placed, doing could not be translated to something else but what was seen. There was nothing that could be covered, they couldnt just say 'we were just playing' when they had their tongues shoved into one another throat and a semi naked boy sitting on a naked boys lap. There was nothing to explain, it was all there. 

Jonghyun let go of kibum and took his face into his large hands. "I can't promise anything, but one thing I know for sure, they won't separate us I swear" he said softly pecking the boys lips. The latter nodded unable to form words, and as Jonghyun stood up so did he. He let out a long sigh and wiped his tears, "I-ill wait for you" he said hugging his naked torso and walking out not letting Jonghyun say a word. He walked to where his mother was still uncontious in the sofa, his throat felt dry and disgusting so he looked away from her and looked for her hand fan. He found the fan on the tv stand, taking the fan he walked back to her, placed a chair next to the sofa and placed the fan on the chair. Then he left for the kitchen looking for a cloth, when he found it he damped it with warm water and went back to her.  He picked the fan he had placed on the chair and sat down, he placed the fan on the floor next to the chair and placed the tip of the cloth against the woman forehead. He ran just the tip across her forehead and cheeks, then he placed the folded cloth whole on her forehead. Picking up the fan he had placed on the floor he started to fan her softly, he couldnt keep his eyes on her though, his eyes were settled anywhere else but her. 

After some minutes Jonghyun came down fully clothed, black gym shorts and a yellow shirt with shoe prints on it. In his hand was another garment witch kibum didnt pay attention to, he just kept his hand moving slow but steady. Jonghyun watched him and his mother, he stopped next to kibum and said, "Put this on" handing him the garment he had on his hand. Kibum looked at it but didnt make a move to take the shirt from Jonghyun, his hand stopped and dropped the fan to the floor, his eyes looking straight at the line phone which was violently ringing. He looked at Jonghyun whom was now looking at the phone too, his hold tight against kibums shirt. They kept looking at the phone until it stopped ringing, letting out a long sigh Jonghyun said, "It-It could have been anyone."  He looked down at the shirt he had on his hand, he spread the shirt looking at the wrinkles he had created in one spot for such short time, shaking the shirt he placed it through the head of the younger. The latter just stayed silent letting Jonghyun put his shirt on. Once the shirt was on he patted it softly and crossed his legs on the chair. 

Jonghyun watched him closely and noticed something on the younger's neck, he lowered his head to his neck and saw the dried trail of saliva, he bit the inside of his cheek and left for the kitchen. He grabbed a towel and wetted it, he came back to kibum and wiped the his neck it's not like it made a difference but it was worth it, right? 

Kibum kept his eyes on the floor where the fan had fallen but he made no intention to picking it up. After Jonghyun threw the piece of paper away he sat on the sofa that was adjacent to where his mother was. They fell in a painful silent, no words exchanged for a while not even looks just complete silent. The phone rang again but this time they didn't pay attention to it, they just let it ring and ring again. They had an idea of who it might be but it was for the more that they shouldn't pick up. 

The woman in the sofa stirred a bit, her face contorted as she groaned. Kibum and Jonghyun grew stiff as they watched her turn, her eyes pushed tightly close and her bearing teeth showing like an angry wolf. She blinked her eyes once, twice and reached her hand to her forehead, she took the wet towel off her forehead and threw it with a loud 'splat' to the floor. She wiped the trails of water from her forehead and sat upright, bringing her feet to the floor and sat properly on the sofa. Her head was pounding really badly, for a moment she forgot everything until she saw those stiff wide eyes staring at her. Those sharp scared eyes were looking straight into her own, her head started to pound even louder, harder, as something grew in her gut. Her eyes flashed as her hand reacted on instinct, she watched with disgust and disappointment as her hand, like she wasn't controlling, met the blonds cheek harshly swiping the boys face to the side. The latter didn't react, he kept his head in place, to the side, but Jonghyun on the other hand did react. 

He watched as his mother hand swiped across kibum's face, he quickly stood up and hugged the boy protecting him, "Don't touch him!" he retorted glaring at his mother whom was watching them with venom in her eyes. She glared right back at him and stood up, straight and tall, "You disgust me" she said with a bitter voice, she reached for the phone on the table next to the sofa, dialing she placed the phone on her ear and said, "Repulsive". 

A/N: Hello dear readers~ ^-^ well we all know where this is going now don't we? well maybe your wrong XD Okay so I want to say something so, IMPORTANT: you all might have noticed that this fic is coming to an end soon right, well maybe not all have noticed, but yes this fic IS coming to an end soon. I won't tell you how it will end, good or bad, I won't say a word, you will have to find out on your own. Also at the end I will share what encouraged me to writing this kind of fic with this twisted horribly delicious plot XD SO anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter~ THIS IS NOT THE END! DONT worry I'm not that mean ><