Another day

The days have gone by and things couldn't get any better. Everything seemed color of roses, so beautiful, so perfect. It was perfect. Just right. For two brother, blood related brothers to love each other was not something that was seemed good, in fact it was mostly never seen, its rare. Gay was something korean's don't support, something they despise so what about being brothers and loving each other. Things were never easy, but these two idiots were making it work however they could. They lived together so it was like they were married or something, so it was easy to have a relationship but hard at the same time, they have to hide from their parents and friends. 

After that night that happened involving minho things changed. For the better that is. Now they don't fight, yes they have their little arguments here and there but they aren't as big anymore. They started to learn what a couple was, what it meant to be a couple. What is was to be loved. What it all meant. 

Kibum had been giving Jinki english lessons some days after school or during lunch break in the library. Jonghyun was cool with it. Not, he felt annoyed, jealous but he himself didn't know why, it was only for one to two hours they spent together. On the other hand kibum and him spent almost their whole day together, so what was there to worry about. He still felt somewhat worry to the part that kibum hadnt helped him with his english yet here he was helping Jinki. He though tried to keep cool, he didn't want to make it seem like he was overprotective or the over jealous type. So he let kibum teach him well after onew asked what his problem was with kibum helping him. 

It went a little like this........

"Why can't he help me?" onew asked, crossed arms as he rose his eyebrow. Jonghyun was mad that kibum had told his friend that he couldn't help him because his brother didn't want him to. How blunt is that. 

"Because I said so" The smaller dino boy answered crossing his arms and mocking the older boy in front of him. 

"Since when do you give him orders?" asked Jinki tsk-ing him. The younger repeated the older action and answered back "Since Im his brother" 

"Give me a hard core reason why he shouldn't Jonghyun, its not ike I'm going to drug him or something " The older boy said chuckling slowly. His shoulders bouncing up and down slowly to the laughs rhythm.

"......Hes my brother" Jonghyun stared him in the eye while saying this not letting his arms uncross. Jinki looked at him and started laughing. Throwing his head back he grabbed onto Jonghyun's shoulder as he gripped his own stomach.

"Tsk what- fine ill have to convince him myself" The boy said whipping his teary eyes. 

Unfortunately Jonghyun had to comply and in the end kibum ended up helping the older boy in the strange language that is english. Who even understand that language anyway, well about 90% of the world but who said its necessary. 

Kibum was actually enjoying the time he spent with Jinki, the guy was actually really smart and funny without even trying. In the sense that he tripped over air. When he tried to be funny it just didn't work, he should just stick to not trying to be funny. Every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday they met at the library to study. Jonghyun showed up sometimes actually just to watch over his brother.  Jinks also went over to their house sometimes to study more, or kibum went to his house. Although Jonghyun didn't like the idea of kibum going to Jinki's house he had agreed to it and so the younger went. But thankfully today wasn't one of those days, today was a library day. So there they sat, the three of them. A squared beige table, kibum and Jonghyun sat on one side as Jinki sat at the opposite side of them.

"I don't get why I have to lear this..." Muttered the older boy as he banged his head against the table. Since kibum had started helping him he got a lot better but he still had some problems with some slurry weird words. 

"Its easy hyung, just pucker your lips like this.." Kibum paused to show the boy, Jinki nodded as he watched the younger's demonstration. 

"And say 'vyoo' it doesn't have to be perfect, were korean's after all." Kibum said repeating the word again. Jinki nodded and tried the word on his lips "piu" he said, the word sounded weird but good enough. 

"Good" Said kibum smiling at his hyung.

"The view is be- pletty" the older boy said grinning his smile. Kibum shook his head and said "R hyung 'r' pretty" the latter sulked and muttered something under his breath that went unnoticed by kibum. Jonghyun sat there head against the table, eyes closed as small puffs of air left his mouth. 

Kibum glanced at him and turned back to jinki turning the page on the english book.

"Whens your test?" asked kibum for the sake of making conversation.  Jinki wiped his head to the younger feline boy and tilted his head.

"Uh....friday I think"  kibum shook his head at the boy and turned the page again. The lunch went on like this, kibum helping Jinki with his english. Jonghyun sleeping on the table while the other boys practiced. Kibum actually felt glad that he fell sleep because if he hadn't he would have kept bothering him, but he was sad at the same time. What the older made him feel was unexplainable. No words would be able to describe it. They just couldn't. 

A while later the bell had rung so they had to go to the remaining of their classes. Classes were the same as always, boring and more work each day. What was the use of school anyway. After classes ended both brothers got into their mothers car, the lady had came for them since her work finished early today. They were happy for that they didn't have to walk, but also they wouldn't have time alone today. 

Their mother asked how their day went and so the boys told her how school had been for them today. Jonghyun explained how he had a quiz for his math class, he had whined how he wasn't going to pass because he sucked in math. His mother agreed with him, chuckling to herself. 

Kibum nodded from the back seat as he opened his mouth to speak.

"I have a hair appointment at 4 o'clock today mom" 

A/N: Hallo there darlings~ I don't know what to say besides this chapter was full of crap and stupidness >< Don't worry though this doesn't mean the story is gonna be crappy like this all the time hahah no >< I got some surprises for you guys~ well I hope you guys stay with me and continue reading. Thank you for the new subs btw >< I really love you all~