Brothers

"YAH! GIVE IT BACK" yelled kibum, from the bottom of his lungs. Jonghyun had taken his phone while kibum was taking a bath. It wasn't that kibum had inappropriate things in his phone, he just despised people going through his phone, specially his brother. Jonghyun.

•SOME TIME BACK•
When jonghyun was told he was getting a brother he didn't pay much attention. Of course not, he was only 1 after all. But when he's brother was born he didn't like it at all. Not at all, he's brother was receiving much more attention than he was. 'It wasn't fair' he thought. His mom had told him that the baby needed more attention since he was still small, and needed more care. When the little kids got older they were always together, that of course doesn't mean they didn't fight. Every brother does.

When jonghyun was old enough to go to school kibum was left alone, at home, or rather at daycare, since their mom worked as well as their dad. Kibum felt lonely he didn't have anyone to play with or molest. He made some friends at daycare, but they weren't the same as jonghyun. Whenever Jonghyu came from school, he always brought cookies or candy with him. He said that school was so fun an couldn't wait till kibum went with him. When they both went to school they both had a lot of fun, Jonghyun was above one grade but that didn't matter they still enjoyed passing time together.

Years went on like that happy, mad, sad, Angry for all types of reasons. One of them thought made a big effect. It was in the beginning of Highschool for kibum. Jonghyun was already a sophomore. Jonghyun had this huge crush on a girl named Sekyun. She's really pretty so who can blame jong?!! Well kibum knew about this crush of jonghyun on the girl so he embarrassed him. He didn't mean to... At least that's what he said. Sekyun didn't really mind or pay attention. She liked jonghyun too but not in a romance way. She told him this, so he wouldn't be coming after her anymore. Jonghyun though took it the wrong way, he believed that this was all kibums fault. Jonghyun was really mad that he didn't think at all. He didn't speak to kibum the rest of the day, until they got home. When the house doors were closed he threw his fist In the air and punched kibum straight in the face. Kibum taken aback raised his hand and caressed his cheek. He could taste the metallic horrible taste of blood inside his mouth. He didn't understand why he got punched all of a sudden, but all he could do at this moment was return the punch. Of course kibum wasn't that strong as his brother is, but he managed to make his brothers lip bleed. Their real first big fight had happened. Punches, scratches, slaps, yelling, and crying. They didn't talk for a week to each other. But of course siblings are siblings, things happen. After a week or so they apologized to each other, they promised not to do it again, with of course help from their parents, that kept pushing them.

With the years passing by, they forgot, and jonghyun too about the girl named Sekyung. They each had their little crushes here and there but not to big.

"Yah! Jonghyun give your brother back his phone" yelled their mother. She's a nice woman, but you don't want to get in her nerves.

"But mom!!" Came Jonghyun's whine. As soon as he stepped foot in the living room, kibum jumped and strangled him to the floor.

"BASTARD!!! GIVE ME MY PHONE!"

"No! GET OF ME!! YOUR HEAVY!" Jonghyun yelled back. Kibum is light as a feather, and he knew that. He could just flip them and land kibum on the floor instead of him, but kibum is very fragile and that would hurt him.

"YAH! I HAVE A FUCKING HEADACHE! KIBUM GET OF YOUR BROTHER! AND JOGHYUN GIVE HIM HIS PHONE BACK!" Their father yelled, pointing at them. Kibum hurriedly got of jonghyun, crossed his arms and pouted. Following kibum jonghyun stood up and dusted himself.

"It's in my room" he said softly, afraid of hearing his father yelling again. Kibum glared at him and ran in Jonghyun's room direction. Jonghyun was about to walk away wen he heard his fathers angry tone again.

"Aren't both of you grown ups?!!" He said half yelled, rubbing his temples. With those words he walked away with heavy steps, still rubbing his temples,their mom quickly following where his father had left. Before she entered their room she looked back at jonghyun and shook her head.

A/N: HALLO MY LITTLE DINOFREAKS!!! Haha I know I still have 2 stories to finish but this idea just popped In my head and I couldn't let it go!!! I think I might update this one faster cause I like writing weird things >< *hides on corner* hope you guys enjoy and stay with me ^-^ comment and subscribe and all.