Date...?

I don't know how I fell sleep last night but I slept pretty well. Better than any other day. It feels so soft and cuddly, warm and squishy just so- wait soft? Warm.... Cuddly..... Squishy...!? I opened my eyes quickly, the sight of an angel, sleeping next to me. Kibum. Now I remember. His eyes are closed, soft snoring escaping from his slightly opened mouth. I smiled at the sight. Bringing my hand to his face I started to trace it. He crunched his little button nose and moved his head from the pillow to my chest. He's hands now resting on my chest too. I started to trace his face once again, he wiggled a little bit but didn't move, only his legs. Our legs were entangled together but now one of them was resting on top of my thighs. I bought my hand downwards to cares his thigh. He moaned softly, I felt little goosebumps I guessed because of my touch. I moved my hand softly up and down along his thigh, he shivered slightly but didn't move away.

"Mmmhp~" he moaned blinking his eyes softly. He looked at me with sleepy eyes, then brought his hands to rub the sleepiness off his eyes then stared at me again.

"Morning kibummie~" I said resting my now still hand on his thigh. He kept looking at me quizzically.

"Jongie...?" He finally said.

"Why are you........" He stopped mid sentence, I guess he remembered. I softly started to cares his thigh again. He stiffened and glared at me, not much of a glare still with his sleepy eyes.

"Stop that!" He said pulling his leg back from my body, moving away as if he was getting down from bed.

"Your really soft you know" I said giggling. He turned around and glared at me once again.

"I'm going to wash, so get out of my bed" he said heading to his bathroom.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Today was the day of the blind double date. I hope it turns out good. I grinned to myself in the mirror and headed to kibums room. When I walked in he wasn't there, or that's what I thought until I saw him walk out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. His hair is dumped, water droplets falling from it, to his back.

"Yah! What do you want?" He asked.

"Are you ready?" He walked to his wardrobe and started searching for clothe ignoring my question.

"Bum" I said again. I walked to his bed and sat at the end watching him look for his clothes.

"No......hpmmm maybe this..... But it doesn't match...... Silver...... Pink....." He started mumbling nonsense while he picked a shirt or pants and put them back once again then choosing another. I started to get annoyed so I walked over to him.

"Why not just these normal jeans and this black shirt with banan-"

"They are not bananas" he said crossing his arms.

"Well ok then this 'shirt' a white undershirt and your ready" I said clasping my hands. {look at picture above}

"That's too ugh" he said making a face.

"Then go naked" I said going back to my previous spot on the bed.

"I'm not you jonghyun" he grabbed the clothing I had told him to wear and placed his white shirt first, then the black one. He turned to me and asked ....

"Aren't you getting out?" He said raising his eyebrow.

"Why" I asked bluntly.

"Get out"

"I've seen every part of you kibummie" I said smiling. He groaned and tossed me the towel around his waist and started to put his pants on. (Yes he has boxers on ><) After that he placed some chains on the pants belt, and a necklace.

"You really are a girl" I groaned as he started to perfection his hair and applied concealer (BB cream).

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
After much time of waiting for kibum we finally left the house and got to the restaurant. When we arrived at the table there was two girls already waiting for us. Which is not good cause the guy is supposed to wait for the girls not the other way around. Kibum and I sat across from the two girls and smiled.

"Hello sorry to make you girls wait, we had some... Errr things to take care of first" I said smiling sheepishly.

"It's alright, we just came so" The brunet short haired girl said.

"I'm-.."

"May I take your order"

A/N: Hai my lovely readers ^-^ I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long >< but here is the next chapter for this fic. Ill be updating the other fics soon <(^-^)> The picture above is the clothing key took for the date.

Can you guess who the two girls are???