Insomnia

Jonghyun's POV

"Appa is mad at both of us. He said that if we bother him we'd get grounded forever" of course what I said is a lie but not completely. Appa is actually mad at us, very, but he didn't say we're grounded forever. What I wanted from him wasn't anything bad or stuff like that, it's just something simple. I felt a slap in my arm, I opened my eyes, kibum was standing with his hand on his hips, he seems mad too.

"Aish I wasn't sleeping, pabo" somehow his punches aren't that hard but when he slaps me it hurts more.

"What do you want Jong?" He asked, sitting at the end of my bed with his arms crossed.

"What?" I asked confused.

"If' you said 'if'" he said quoting the 'if' with his fingers.

"Oh, umm.." I crawled over to where he was sitting and looked at him face to face, our faces mere inches apart.

"Y-yah! W-what do you want" he said trying to push me away.

"If... You go on a... Date with me" I said pulling back. Shocked was written all over his face.

"W.. What?" He said crossing his legs in a better position.

"Double date" I said reaching for my back pocket.

"With?" He asked getting up from the bed and glaring at me.

"Your not supposed to know that.... It's a blind double date" I said. Waiting for the worst, but it didn't happen, key just glared at me more and more then sighed.

"Fine, but if I don't like it I'm leaving" he said closing his eyes for a minute and crossing his arms.

"Ok" I said smiling. I didn't really want to go because going on blind dates isn't my style, but I have to do it..... To get my mind of things. I need a girl. Kibums phone was now in my hands, I took it out of my back pocket a while ago.

"...Jong.." I hummed in response.

"Phone" he said extending his hand once again. I looked at his hand. Lifting my hand up I grabbed his hand in mine and pulled him to the bed next to me.

"Bummie...." I whispered to his hear.

"Stop playing! Give me the phone" he said pushing me with all his strength.

"...sleep with me tonight" I said, landing on top of him, and hugging him tight.

"We're not kids anymore" he said letting his hands rest at the sides. I don't feel his warmth anymore. We use to hug all the time, play together, sleep together, I would feel safe next to him, and complete.

"It has been years.... I want you close to me again.... We fight most of the times..... Why? Lets... Lets be brothers again bummie" pulling from the hug, I placed my hand on each side of his cheeks looking at his eyes. Those beautiful eyes I can't read, they've become misty to me.

"We... We are brothers ..." He pulled my hands away and looked away.

"I want the old us.... We were never perfect... We still fought but... It was.... Different." I got out of the bed and so did he.

"We are the same.... Just... Just a little different.... I have to sleep now so goodnight" he didn't look back after closing the door. Why does it hurt so much? The pain is so deep, feels like it's cutting me in half. He used to always squeal and hug me all the time I told him to sleep with me. Why not anymore? I don't remember doing anything wrong.

As I was about to lay down in my bed I saw a sparkling gold phone. Kibums. He forgot about his phone. I love messing with him but... I loved more the way he would look at me and snuggle at night with me. He's warm embrace that feels like heavens welcome. It all kind of started when he was 15. We started to drift apart more. We fought more than usual, but that's the only way to get his attention. I sighed one more time grabbing the golden phone in my hands.