Karen & Toni Braxton

•Dominant Karen
&
•Submissive Toni

That Act Right

This is dedicated to one of my new supporters Jessbreyah I hope you like it fam❤️

😍🥵🤤

No One's POV

No One's POV

"Get on all fours Tone & don't play with me."

Toni sighed but did what her lover asked of her butt naked and all on fours.Karen stripped off the rest of her clothes about to beat Toni's guts in because of the bad attitude she pulled on Karen because of a female continuously flirting in Karen's face after Karen constantly told the lady she wasn't interested and gladly taken by Toni.

She got her rainbow strap on settled,then lubed it up with some lubricant,added some inside of Toni so she wouldn't be dry and in pain.After she got them both set she was looking at her lover's ass all hypnotized.She smacked her ass talking filth at its beginning.

"All this ass get's me right every time baby.What's my mothafucking name?"Karen questioned dominantly

"Daddyyyy."Toni held her answer out while she shouted because Karen stroked her strap deep inside of her

"And what does daddy always tell you when it comes to these females throwing themselves at me?"

"That they--Oh fuck baby."Toni moaned

"Unh unh answer my question."

"Fuckk,you said that they can't compete where they don't compare."

Karen strokes her gently now.

"And what else babygirl?"

"That there's only one Toni Braxton that you want and need."

"That's right,and if I have to fuck you or make love to you down to the white meat for you to understand that then I will gladly.Give me that cream baby."

She grabbed both of Toni's hands,holding unto them like horse reigns beating her pussy up in a fast pace.

"OH FUCK DADDY,IT FEELS SO GOOD!"She screamed

She started creaming on the strap On to Karen's like.

"Mhmm,there you go.Give me all of it babygirl."

"Fuckk I'm cumin baby."

"Cum for me."

Karen reached down and played with her clit to bring her closer to her orgasm which was a success.She pulled out making Toni lay down on her back,making her spread her legs wide.

As soon as Karen slid back inside her,she rolled her eyes so far back one would've swore that she was demon possessed.After Karen made sure Toni was comfortable,she did slow strokes so she could stare deep into her lover's eyes while they made love.

Every stroke she made had Toni clawing up her back.The scratches hurt of course but at the same time was ignored because Karen wanted her to feel all the love she had for her.

She had Toni in actual tear's and Karen kissed those falling tears on her cheeks.Every thrust was a break on Toni's walls that she had built up because of her insecurities.

"Daddy!"Toni moaned with a high pitch of ecstasy

"Mhmm you love how I dig deep inside this pussy and make it mine baby?"Karen questioned

"Yess baby."

She went faster inside of Toni making her cum quickly with a shake from her legs.She pecked Toni's lips a bit before laying down beside her letting the both of them catch their breaths.Karen took the strap off throwing it on the floor,and it got Toni back started.

She rubbed all on Karen's thickness,kissing and sucking on every area that she adored,marking her up with hickey's.

"Yes babygirl,show Daddy some love."Karen moaned

She got down to her favorite place using both hands to spread Karen's pussy lips open to her satisfaction.She spit on Karen's clit making her moan,then she had her shouting from how good she was slurping up the spit.

"Ouu yes that feels good baby,don't stop."Karen moaned

Toni drove her nuts because she started sucking on her clit as if she was sucking on her strap,and what topped it all was the fact that she stuck two fingers inside of her while still making love to her clit.

"OH FUCK TONI!SHIT"Karen screamed

She came,squirting while doing it.After she was calm she pulled Toni up.

"Let me taste myself babygirl."

Toni did as asked and they kissed each other with a web of Karen's cum going back and forth.After that they both fell out.

Did y'all fuck with this one?

Favorite part?

Submissive Toni?

Dominant Karen?

Please vote and comment for your girl,thanks!!

❤️Coco