Karen & Lizzo

•Dominant Karen

&

•Submissive Lizzo

An Unexpected Love

😍🥵🤤

Quick Rundown: Karen & Lizzo both lost someone huge in their hearts,Lizzo's former fiancé & Karen's son

Quick Rundown: Karen & Lizzo both lost someone huge in their hearts,Lizzo's former fiancé & Karen's son.Before his death throughout the years since the first day he formally introduced Lizzo to Karen they immediately clicked and she was already apart of the family so the bond has been there.

Long story short when they both got word that he was killed in a crossfire of gun shots and didn't survive things changed so much including their relationship as just the mother and the sons girlfriend,they grieved together and fell in love.Although it seemed wrong,it felt so right.So here they are.

No One's POV

"Ooh yes babygirl suck my clit like that,mmmmm!"Karen said gripping the back of Lizzo's head

Lizzo looked up into her new lover's eyes enjoying how good Karen tasted and definitely enjoyed visually seeing how much pleasure she brought to her.As soon as Karen had seen that look in her eyes,her legs shook and she came and squirted all over Lizzo's face.Lizzo wiped off her face and let them both catch their breaths.

Karen stood up getting her plan in motion for the next round.She demanded Lizzo go and pick one of her favorite strap ons out of their toy chess & a bottle of lube so she could pound Lizzo's insides out.Once she adjusted the strap on to her liking she sat back on the bed up against the headboard grabbing her bottle of lube rubbing just enough on her strap on and inside Lizzo.

She finally made Lizzo get comfortable and adjusted to her strap on and stopped until Lizzo gave her the sign that she was ready.

Lizzo wrapped her arms around Karen's neck and leaned down to give her a nasty kiss.She pulled back from it moaning because Karen took that as a chance to start bouncing her on the strap.

"Ohhhh yesss daddy,please don't stop!"

"Ain't no way in hell I'm stopping!"

She used both hands that held Lizzo's waist to smack her ass during every thrust.

"Fuck baby,you feel so good deep inside me."

"Do I my love?Cum for me and show me how good me and this dick got you feeling!!"Karen said aggressively

She bounced her a few more times and Lizzo had squirted so much that she pushed the strap on out of her walls.She was shouting in ecstasy by how much squirting she was doing.

Karen got on her knees holding the dildo to smack it against Lizzo's clit,making her squirt some more

"There you go my love,let that shit out!!

When they finished their festivities,they both fell asleep knocked out cold,cuddled in each other's warm embrace.

How'd I do?

Any certain part in this shot of the sex scene that you liked?

Which sex shot was your favorite,like which celebrity did you like paired up with Karen?

Please vote and comment your thoughts of this whole one shot book,it helps my motivation.

Coco thanks you & loves each and every one of you❤️