Karen & Jill Scott Pt.2

Please excuse any errors I may make!!

⚠️G!P Jill⚠️
⚠️Anal Play⚠️

Can't Put Out This Fire

This one shot goes out to my good sis GrnleighBlu who requested a part 2 of our girls Karen & Jill Scott.I hope you enjoy sis❤️

😍🥵🤤

Jill's POV

Jill's POV

I was knocked out cold until I started get a heavenly express feeling.I opened my eyes wiping them looking down at my sexy mami sucking me off as if this was the last time she would get the dick.

When she noticed I was awake she gave me the devilish stare while she was near making me cum for her.She pulled back a bit gripping my dick slapping it on her cheek to her tongue then got back to work by spitting in her hand and caressing my balls.She had a bitch toes on straight disability by how they were beginning to curl up
(I'm sorry I died🤣).

"Yess baby you making daddy feel so good!"

"Mmmhmm cum for me daddy!!give me all of that shit!!"Karen said before going back to sucking me fast,then holding me down her throat making me release my nut.

After I caught my breath I gave her some fire head in return then she ended up on her back taking this dick of hers.

"Fuck babyyou so tight around me!"

She wrapped her legs around me to make sure I didn't pull out and did the unthinkable,the unthinkable being her sucking on her middle finger and easing it at the hole of my ass.That just made my orgasm get that much closer.

"Baby what you doing to me!fuckk!!"I shouting in a high pitch

"Let me get than nut daddy!give it all to mama!"She said

It took nothing flat for me to bust inside her,and that made her cum as well.

We both had a tongue fight and she won.My baby been a freak y'all.We both caught our breaths then got up to brush our teeth and take a shower.Karen late last night while everyone was asleep snuck to her room to grab her clothes and hygiene products to stay over with me for the night through.

After getting out of our shared shower we both got dressed because it was close to time for our hangout being with our daughter,the bridesmaids,maid of honor & mother's/mother of the bride & groom.To start the hangout off we were suppose to go out for breakfast.I was ready and Karen was almost there,she just was putting on some makeup which she looks good with and without it because she got it like that.

I was in a daze until I was interrupted by my iPhone going off.I looked at my screen to see that it was our daughter Destiny.

"Well good morning sunshine!"

"Good morning mama,how are you?"

"I'm alright love thank you,how about yourself?"

"Same.Have you heard from Mom because she's not picking up her phone?"

"She's right here babygirl!"I said pointing the camera at Karen who made kissy faces at Destiny

Destiny immediately hollered in excitement making me back my phone away a bit and made Karen cover her ear.

"Little girl cut out all that noise!Why are you hollering?"

"Because my babies are back together again I'm so happy!!"

"Hold up Ms.Thang,what would make you right away think that me and your mama were together again?"

"Mama your voice is near gone and I'm not gone go further on that,plus you and mom have such a wonderful glow going on that I haven't seen for a while."

We both laughed at the first reason sentence she said about Karen's voice

"Well sunshine all I can say is that me and your mom are a work in progress that will be better than ever with counseling and changes we both have to make that is worth it."I said holding Karen from behind with one hand,while the other held the phone up on us on our FaceTime with Destiny and my chin on her shoulder

"That's right baby!!"Karen responded blushing when she had seen me wink at her through the bathroom mirror.

I am so glad to have my other world back in my life.

How did y'all like this part 2?

Is Karen,Jill's throat God or what🤭?

The anal play?Should I put that in sometimes🤔?

Their moment with Destiny on FaceTime?

Vote and comment for me please and thank you😊😘

❤️CoCo