Karen & H.E.R.

•Dominant & Submissive Gabriella

&

•Submissive
Karen

Obsessed With My Ex

This one shot goes out to one of my new supporters dshelisha2004 Enjoy boo😇

😍🥵🤤

Quick Rundown: Karen has been cheating on her boyfriend by still having an affair with her ex girlfriend Gabriella

Quick Rundown: Karen has been cheating on her boyfriend by still having an affair with her ex girlfriend Gabriella.While they had struggles back then that were things like miscommunication,insecurity and Gabriella being overly possessive and pretty obsessed that lead them to breaking up. The things that were good in their relationship was how they both loved each other,took care of each other,how they fucked and even most times made love.So here they are fucking and reminiscing.Only if Karen knew that Gabriella's old habit's never really died.

"Oh Gabby baby shit you so deep in this pussy,don't fucking stop!!Please!!"

They were both laying sideways and Karen was leaning smack against her ex lover who was behind her pounding her guts.She was so flexible,she had her foot holding her and Karen's legs up while at the same time her hand was choking Karen's neck just the way she liked all while she pounded her pussy into shame.She made her cum in no time prolonging the orgasm by letting her neck go and using two of her fingers to quickly rub Karen's clit.

Once Karen came and squirted Gabriella sucked her fingers off covered with Karen's juices,then swiped some more of her cum up enjoying its flavor on one finger while the other with Karen's release was brought up to Karen's lips where Karen cleaned the rest of it off her other finger slightly deep throating it as if she was deepthroating Gabriella's strap.While she did that she looked deep into her ex lovers eyes and she always knew that would get Gabriella turned on to the fullest.

She grabbed Karen's chin bringing their lips together to mate just as they have.Afterwards just as Gabriella pulled out of Karen,Karen took that moment to push her on her back.She reached two of her fingers behind the harness to be able to rub on her clit while at the same time deep throating the strap on/dildo that her ex lover had fucked her so good with.She was cleaning all of the creamy cum she left behind on it.

She flicked Gabriella's clit faster making her moan and pull on her nipples

"Oh baby yeah!!please keep playing with my pussy!!"She said in ecstasy

Within an instant she came hard and Karen detached the strap on and cleaned her ex lover's cum.

"That felt good baby,thank you!"

"I'm glad it did boo,and you're welcome."

After a much needed break they two more rounds.The first one being scissoring.

So Gabriella had Karen's legs spread wide open and rubbed their pussies together.

"Yes mami this pussy so wet for me,you gone cum on my pussy?"

"Yes daddy,please make me cum."She smacked Gabriella's ass after begging that and that made them both cum hard.

When they relaxed quickly they did their last round which was the 69 then fell out on the bed.Karen was laying in her ex lovers embrace.

"You know you not going no where this time right?"

Karen looked up at her confused.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me K I'm not letting you leave me this time so if I were you I would get ready to call Ol boy and tell him that what you both had is no longer.

"Really Gabby I can't just-"

"Yes you can,shit I'll fuck his ass up if he gives you trouble for it if necessary."

Karen got up from laying down upset because of Gabriella's word's.

"You're crazy,I told you what it was I don't plan on leaving him."

"Well this should tell him for you,and make him leave then."

She got up and stopped the recording,playing it back that she had going since Karen came over all the way until now.

"You recorded me Gabby really?your sick,I can't believe you.You will never change,because you are still overly possessive over me and crazy knowing damn well I'm no longer yours."

"You're right and I know I need to get help for it,but that pussy made me a maniac so blame it on the pussyyy."She said reaching on her dresser to pick up her handgun walking towards Karen who was crying because of what she had gotten herself into.

Gabriella began wrapping her arm around her waist,while with the other hand was pulling her hair back in comfort with her gun instead of just her hand.......That sexy bitch Gabriella is bonkers chile
😬🙆🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Did y'all like it?

Gabriella aka H.E.R.?

Karen?

Please vote and comment for me,thank you.

❤️CoCo