Karen & Nicki Minaj

Shout out to QueenIryMaraj for the requested guest appearing female celebrity.I hope you enjoy it❤️.

Quick Rundown: Since Kierra is deeply into her rough teen stage & Karen & Nicki giving birth to their son Papa Bear,Nicki and Karen have been parenting hard and working hard which isn't a problem except they have been failing to make time for themselves.

So they've made sure to make the best of this equal day off.

Us Time

🥵😍😩

Nicki's POV

Nicki's POV

It was a free day for me and Karen which rarely happens because of how much we work.We haven't been having sex enough with how busy we've been with parenting and working,so we've decided to make the best of this day by fucking and making love as much as possible.We definitely need it.

Kierra & Papa Bear were spending the night at their Aunt Dorinda & Uncle Greg's house with their approval because they've not only understood why me and Karen needed us time but they said that they've been wanting to spend time with their nephew and niece,plus Nikkia loved spending time with her cousin Ki Ki.

It works out that their kids baby Greg Jr. & and ours are both around the same age.

Kierra
17

Papa Bear8 months

Papa Bear
8 months

*Our Doorbell Rings*

I looked at my phone on my home camera app seeing Dorinda at the door.

I opened the door.

"I is here!"Dorinda said with her pose making me chuckle

"Here you go!"I said making her chuckle giving her a hug

"Ki Ki get your overnight bag boo,and Karen don't forget to bring Papa Bears bag too."I shouted hearing their okay's

"Mhmm I know what type of shit y'all gone be on,make sure you don't abandon these kids tomorrow Nic & please make sure my sister's body stays in one peace."She said making me shove her goofy ass

"Don't even do me Doe."

⚠️Skip,Skip,Skip!⚠️

No One's POV

They were butt naked with Karen's legs open wide as she was rested on her back with her hands tangled into her wife Nicki's long curly hair.

Nicki was sucking and slurping all on her clit with one of Karen's favorite dildo's going in an in and out rotation into her walls.

"Baby yesss!"Karen whined

Nicki kept up with her hand but pulled her lips always from Karen's clit.

"You tightening around this dildo again,you gone cum for me again sexy?"Nicki asked with her mouth covered in Karen's pussy juices

"Yes!Please let me cum."Karen moaned on the verge

"Go ahead,gimmie that shit again mamas."Nicki demanded

With that being said she squirted directly in Nicki's mouth.

"Damn that pussy so good."Nicki commented

When making sure her squirting was done she pulled the dildo out which was covered in cream and before she could clean the cream off for herself,Karen snatched it from her and began to suck and clean it up.

"Freaky ass!"Nicki chuckled

"Sho is and you love that shit too."Karen grinned handing Nicki the dildo

"Ya damn skippy I do."Nicki replied placing the the dildo on the ground

She came back climbing on the bed to her lover as they kissed passionately.

Karen during the kiss felt on Nicki's pussy which was gushy wet.

"Ouu baby."Nicki moaned

"Damn baby,that pussy is talking to me."Karen groaned

"Hell yeah it is,lay down and spread em high and wide fo me!"Nicki replied

Nicki spit on Karen's pussy then placed her own on Karen's making them moan.

"Oh shit!"Nicki moaned

Karen smacked her ass.

"Ride me baby!"Karen moaned

Nicki rode her like a overhyped stallion bringing them both to their instant nuts that about knocked them out.

They panted and Nicki flopped on her back pulling Karen into her arms as they rested.

"It ain't over right?"Karen questioned

"With all the time we have to ourselves,hell nah it ain't.I want some more of you girl."Nicki answered making them laugh

"I know that's right!"Karen replied

🫠Hope y'all enjoyed it.Sorry for the delay.

Please vote and comment for me,thank you.
❤️CoCo