Karen & Tamela Mann

•Dominant Karen
&
•Submissive Tamela

Mrs. & Mrs.Bonnie

This one shot goes out to my sis prostituteshoes hope you like it sweets❤️

🥵😍🤤

Rundown: Tamela and Karen are a married couple who are also criminals wanted by the FBI because of how much killings they have done including the bank robberies they were successful in completing

Rundown: Tamela and Karen are a married couple who are also criminals wanted by the FBI because of how much killings they have done including the bank robberies they were successful in completing.Every time the law think they have solid leads on them they really don't.So here is the lesbian couple Bonnie and Bonnie celebrating their way,the better versions of Bonnie and Clyde🤷🏽‍♀️

Hours after another successful bank robbery at one of their rented/private home

Tamela's POV

"I was on the pole working it for Daddy just how she likes it."

"That's right baby!!!bust that split and twerk that ass for me!"Karen said throwing $100 dollar bills all over Tam while at the same time smoking on one of her Cuban cigars

*30 minutes later*

Karen's POV

"You make my clit harder then a mothafucka when you kill for me.You always trigger ready just like I am and I love the adrenaline rush baby,now bend that ass over for daddy."

"Yess daddy!!"

She did what I said.I bent down and got to work on that pussy from behind after spitting on it.Tongue fucking her while I smacked both of her ass cheeks!!

"Fuck daddy yess!!fuck up my pussy with that tongue!!you gone make me squirt!"

"That's what I want baby!!shake that ass so this tongue can go deep inside that fat pussy."

No One's POV

While tongue fucking her with her tongue inside of her,Tamela twerked for added pleasure and she at the same time played with her clit with two of her fingers to make her squirt & cum hard and within a second of doing that she succeeded in that plan while making Tamela shake as an after effect.

"Oh yessss daddy shittt!!I can't stop"

After a while of recovering from her huge orgasm they did a few other positions which some involved Karen's strap on and the other's without it making each other cum crazy.Now being on their last position,last round "missionary" it had Tamela in tears because she not only felt how much Karen loved her inside but outside as well by just staring deep into her eyes.

Every thrust was a deep claw scratch mark added to Karen's others on her back because she was deep inside of her.

"You'd do anything for me wouldn't you babygirl?"

"Yes daddy!"

"Would you die for me baby?would you die with me?continuously kill with and for me shawty?"Karen asked picking up the pace of her thrusts raised up a bit on her hands with one on either side of Tamela's head

Tamela barely was able to answer her question with many other moments of her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"Ouuu yesss daddy i will,I always will!!please keep fucking me like that!""

"Mhmmm!!you about to cum,I feel that shit by how tight that pussy is gripping this dick!!Its rubbing my clit so good baby,I'm about to cum with you!Cum with me baby!"

Karen pounded her guts faster and Tamela rubbed her clit to make herself cum faster and harder and whew chile talk about a storm.Karen pulled her strap on out slowly,seeing it covered in Tamela's cream,slapping it lightly against her clit making her squirt some more.Tamela sucked her juices off of Karen's strap on and that's all they wrote.

Thoughts on this one shot?

Please vote and comment for me and thank you.

❤️CoCo