Karen & Jill Scott

⚠️G!P Jill⚠️

•Dominant Jill
&
•Submissive Karen

Can't Put Out This Fire

I know I had to make this shot special because the majority of y'all were excited for Jill Scott way more than all the other celebrities that will be or have already been paired up with Karen.This goes out to all of y'all,do enjoy❤️

😍🤤🥵

Quick Rundown:So Jill and Karen are separated on the verge of a divorce and have only seen each other because of someone they created that is mutual of them being their daughter Destiny

Quick Rundown:So Jill and Karen are separated on the verge of a divorce and have only seen each other because of someone they created that is mutual of them being their daughter Destiny.Long story short,over the years of their separation they both haven't had any luck in the dating department,just focusing on their careers and their daughter.

Anywho they are going on a cruise for their daughters wedding,both of them doing it all for their babygirl and her happiness.They both can deny that there is no longer feelings in their hearts for each other,but chile the devil is a liar💯🤐Enjoy!!

Karen's POV

I am so upset that I used my pussy to communicate before letting my head and heart do it.Me and Jill dropped all ties together,but the love and sexual tension never left.It's almost as if we weren't even separated in the first place.When me and Jill went to hang out with our daughter and her bridesmaids,the moments they were all distracted doing their thing,me and Jill did the unthinkable and flirted verbally when we got the chance and talked a bit on our feelings but decided to hold it off until we got back to our hotel room's.More like fuck on our feelings.

As soon as everyone went to their rooms to go to bed and prepare for the other adventures until the wedding,Jill called Karen on her phone asking for her to come up to her suite.It just so happened that Jill got a hotel room a floor away from her daughter,bridesmaids and Karen to have her own space and privacy so if something were to go on with them no one would know it's them & hear them.

She told Karen to put up a do not disturb sign on her door and carefully head to her room.When she waited for Jill to answer the door,she was pulled inside by her robe strap and Jill locked the door behind Karen,and stripped them both of the material they had on.She leaned her back against the door,making Karen get on her knees.

Karen was in heaven when she looked at what she's been craving.

"Gone head baby,it's been missing both sets of your lips!" She said seductively

Karen moaned when she said that putting her mouth on one of her biggest addiction's she's missed.She pulled Jill's dick out of her mouth spitting on it,while rubbing the spit all over it with her hand while at the same time she sucked on her balls.

"Yes baby suck on them bad boys!!!"Jill moaned

She did as told,then let Jill dominate her.She kept her mouth open while staring at her with want and it made Jill bite her lip because she knew that signal,it was the fuck her throat up signal.Once she got grip of on her head with both hands,she started fucking her throat up chasing her orgasm and was too caught up in pleasure to even realize Karen was playing around with her clit to cum as well.

"Mhmm make daddy cum after you cum!!"

Karen moaned with tears falling down her eyes.

"You didn't think I was gone notice you playing with my pussy?You use to get so turned on and extra wet for me when you sucked my dick,so gone ahead and cum for daddy!!

When she came,she moaned putting a further vibration unto Jill's dick making her cum.Karen sucked every bit of cum out of Jill making Jill stand on her tippy toes.

"Yesss baby shitt!!"She growled in ecstasy

"Let daddy clean you up!Put that pretty pussy on me."

"Yes daddy!"Karen said

She climbed up on Jill's mouth and rode her fast face making Jill smack both of her ass cheek's bringing her quickly to her second orgasm.

"Yes baby shittt!Oh fuck!!It feels so good!!"

When Jill mumbled and hummed inside of Karen's walls,she came so hard that she squirted all over Jill's face and chest.They both took a breather looking at each other smirking then chuckling.Finally without demand from Jill,Karen grabbed her dick sinking down on it gently making the both of them cry in ecstasy with their eyes rolling back at times.

"Oh babygirl that pussy still feels so good!"

"Fuck daddy it's still big,my fucking goodness!!"

"This shit still nice and tight for me,meaning no other motherfucka touched my shit huh baby?"Jill said while smacking Karen's ass

She started bouncing a bit faster,leaning down a bit with her one hand on Jill's shoulder while the other grabbed her breast directing it in Jill's mouth making her moan loud.

"Oh Yess daddy fuck!!Suck em and keep fucking this pussy!"

"Mmmm!!"

Jill's POV

We stopped to get into one of my favorite positions "The Doggy Style" I had us both shouting in ecstasy so loud that the suite next door banged on the wall to stop us and Karen was about to stop.

"Unh unh don't you fucking stop sexy,chase yo nut!"

"But daddy the people-!"

"Fuck them!I'm enjoying this bubble of ours in our love let them bang and knock,I'm not stopping shit!Twerk on this dick baby!"I smacked her ass

She did just that for me and I saw her creaming.I kept fucking her brains out grabbing her throat to look back at me and she was crying and it had me about to cry.That pussy was my kryptonite.

We did a few more positions before finally laying down up under each other.

"What do we do now baby,do you regret this?"Karen asked

"What we do is rip up those divorce papers because I'm not letting you go that easy.Just because we have arguments and disagreements doesn't mean we give up when thing's get tough.Having all those moments are apart of being married so we are going to work them out other ways,instead of throwing in the towel.What do you think about couples therapy?"

"I agree baby,and I'm down for it as long as I'm with you baby,I love you so much."Karen said kissing my lips

"I love you too beautiful!Forever and always?"I stuck out my pinky

"Forever and always baby!"She connected our pinkies

Through the ups and downs there is no where else I would rather be and with no one else.We got this.

Their reconnecting?

Their love still being there?

Any favorite moment in this one shot?

Please vote and comment for me, please and thank you.

❤️CoCo