Karen & Janet Jackson Pt.2

ThenameisKera requested a part two so here y'all go,enjoy my loves ♥️😁😌.

An Unexpected Fan

⚠️Just Smut⚠️

"Ohh yes!!that's my good slut,make daddy mark up that pretty face!!"Janet said loudly throughout her penthouse looking into Karen's seductive eyes as she tongue fucked her pussy and at certain times switched it up by wrapping her lips around her clit giving it a suck and pull.Janet held the headboard bars with each hand for support.

Karen moved her head back and forth getting all she could out of Janet making Janet's legs wobble and then the thing that no one could ever do to Janet,Karen made happen which was have her squirting.

Janet removed herself from Karen,keeping her legs spread and rubbed them smack her clit with her fingers to finish her squirting.When she panted after finishing Karen stared at her with a smirk.

"How'd I do teacher?"Karen questioned with a chuckle

Janet finally finished panting then looked at Karen.

"If I had squirt by someone other than myself and nearly died from it that should tell you just how well you did Ms.Saved & Sanctified Karen!"

They both joined each other in laughter.After a while they put one more round in.

"I want to try something new with you,lay back and spread those legs for me."Janet said

She opened up this newly bought double dildo,then grabbed some lubricant getting her and Karen wet,then both ends of the dildo covered enough,getting it good enough to enter inside of Karen who she abided by on putting it inside of her slowly since it's been a while.When she was ready she moaned then Janet put the other part inside of herself and started pumping them both.

"Fuckkk Janet!!"

Janet smacked her thigh.

"You know better than to call me that Karen.You only call me Master,Daddy or Strawberry you got it?Dont make me punish you the next time for messing my name up."

"Yes Daddy!!you so dee in this pussy!"

"Your shit is so fucking tight my love!!"Janet moaned then grabbed the middle of it pumping it with a firm grip

"Daddyyy I'm gonna cum!!"

"Unh unh!!let me see you rub that fat and pretty clit for me first!!"

Karen sucked two of her fingers then rubbed on her clit,making Janet come closer to her orgasm as well.She rubbed her clit.They literally looked as if they were having a competitive on who would cum first.Janet pulled out the dildo and climbed over Karen's lap still rubbing her own clit and watching Karen play with hers.

"That's my good slut!!make a fucking mess with daddy babygirl!!!"

And that's exactly what she did.

"Oh fuckkk daddy I'm about to cum so hard!!"

"Shit I am already baby!Ohh fuckk!!!"Janet shouted squirting a mess,then after she was done she saw Karen close but not there yet.

She moved Karen's fingers out the way and bent her face down towards her pussy to use her own.She went fast with rubbing her clit.

""Ohh daddy yessss!im cumin!!"

"That's right my love,give daddy that shit!!"

When she said that Karen had squirt all on her face making Janet grin in appreciation.

"That pussy stay tasting good for me.Come here give me those lips and taste yourself!"

And Karen did pulling Janet's lips to hers and while in the kiss they smirked while giving each other tongue,they battled between tongues and Janet won the fight sucking on Karen's tongue.

I feel like I didn't do well with this second part sex shot but I tried🤷🏽‍♀️

Likes or Dislikes regarding this sex shot?

Please vote and comment,thanks.

❤️CoCo