Karen and Janet Jackson

•Dominant & Submissive Janet Jackson
&
Karen

This goes out to one of my favorite authors on here ThenameisKera ,who has requested this female celebrity to get paired up with Karen,as well as request this plot.Hope you enjoy it fam♥️

An Unexpected Fan

😩🥵🤤

Quick Rundown: A fan of Janet Jackson,is a gospel artist who is trapped in the closet because she was raised in a religious family who taught her that a heterosexual relationship is godly and not a sin but homosexual ones are

Breaking it all down the more she grew a sexual attraction to her idol Janet Jackson,the more she knew she would eventually break the rules directed from her family and church.So here she is secretly at a Janet Jackson concert dressed to where she wouldn't be recognized of who she is being a preacher's kid and a member of the singing group The Clark Sister's,her family,church family,The whole gospel industry.

She has a backstage pass to be able to greet Janet,not knowing that this would be more than a normal Star to fam greeting🤐

*Long One Shot*

(Down to the last fan in line who is meeting and greeting Janet being Karen.)

Karen's POV

"Well hello there,and who might you be,awesome fan of mine?"

I took my shades off and lowered my hood praying this ungodly sexy artist doesn't recognize me but I was wrong when she gasped and I hid my face blushing when she said what she did.

"Not the most beautiful,one and only Karen Clark from the Clark Sister's being not only a fan of mine but here in my presence?"

"Omg please!!I am such a huge fan of yours."

"As am I Karen,my family grew up listening to you and your sister's.If I may ask why are hiding behind shades with a hood on your head,I know your in the gospel business but it's nothing wrong with someone religious being a fan of a celebrity who isn't in that same industry?"

"While that may be Janet,I'm not hiding for that reason,I'm hiding because I am a woman of God who actually likes woman,and incase I'm caught doing something I may regret,I rather the media not recognize me you know?Everyone at my church all the way to my family would know and I can't take that risk."

"Understandable.Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure."