Karen & Crystal Hayslett

•Submissive Karen
&
•Dominant Crystal

⚠️G!P Crystal⚠️

This one shot request goes out to my good sis,one of my top of the top highest supporters shanda2 I hope you enjoy it sis❤️

Some Straight Up Nympho's

😍🥵🤤

Quick Rundown: A couple of Nymphomaniacs "literally"😩

"Yes daddy fuck yo pussy!"Karen moaned in ecstasy with their silk sheets wrapped up in her hands

"My what baby?"Crystal asked with a devilish smirk smacking Karen's ass

"Yo pussy daddy!!It's yo fucking pussy!!"

"Ya damn skippy it is!!!throw that shit back!!"

She did what was asked of her and threw her ass back skillfully,twerking her ass on some of her throw backs driving Crystal crazy

"Gahdamnn you a freaky little thang!"Crystal smacked both ass cheeks making Karen shriek

"Daddy smack my ass again I'm about to cum!"

She did as her wife asked making Karen cum leaving Crystals dick a creamy mess.

"Omg baby,you left a huge mess!!Come clean this shit up!!"Crystal said

"Yes daddy!!!"

She bent forward just enough for her lover to see her ass twerk while she began cleaning up her mess.While she sucked her off she reached up and played with her lover's nipples knowing how much she loved it.

"Yesss mami,you always know what daddy needs!!"

After she cleaned it up she pulled back,then spit back on it and played with it in her hand while she sucked on the balls.

"You be making daddy feel so good,take this nut you sexy bitch of mines!!"

Karen watched Crystal take control by holding her head in her grasp to bust in her mouth,then quickly pulled herself out to give Karen a facial on her nose,lips and the rest on Karen's breast that she hinted she wanted hit because she held her breast in her hands in her lover's view by juggling them.

After she finished Karen used two of her acrylic styled fingers from her manicure set and wiped up every bit of cum that her lover left on her and sucked it off of her fingers.

Crystal smirked at her and said.

"You be asking to get them walls fucked up with a stunt like that."

Karen winked at her lover to confirm in truth what she just said to her.They took a shower which of course involved them fucking.They put on their hygiene products,and undergarments under their robes.

Karen whipped up something to eat for them afterwards.After doing that they both digested then cuddled watching movies.All of a sudden the cycle repeated because one of the movies they watched had some heavy sex scenes that made Crystal hard and she was poking right against Karen who bit her lip and had her hand gripping her lover underneath her boxer briefs.

The night was definitely far from over.

.....It wasn't all that in my opinion,but I hope y'all liked it.

Thoughts?

Please vote and comment.Thank you.

♥️CoCo♥️