A Wizard in the Ninja World? (Fairy Tail/Naruto Crossover)

Woooo! Another crappy crossover of mine xD. Meh. Lets just go to the story lol.

A Wizard in the Ninja World? (Fairy Tail/Naruto Crossover)

Hi! The name's Elina Scarlet! Surprised by my last name? Heh, I am the mighty Erza Scarlet's little sister. I am just the same age as Wendy. I have the same long scarlet hair like Erza and chocolate brown eyes. Of course me and Onee-san have the same abilities, though I'm not able to change armors yet in a young age I can only change weapons still.

They say I am the mini Titania but Erza-nee is way more stronger than I am. And I bet she's way more scarier than I am. Oh and I also have another magic than just Ex-quip magic. Gray taught me Ice Make magic, I must say he almost made me freeze to death. I mean wearing a bathing suit in the freezing Mt. Hakobe and sitting in a tub of cold freezing water with big chunks of ice in it.

But it was worth it that I am now immune to cold though I have sometimes have the habit of stripping in public in my bathing suit. That really pissed big sis off and almost killed Gray because of it.

Anyways, here I am sitting with Lucy, Wendy and Carla just talking about random things. We ignored the loud arguing of Gray and Natsu. We were interrupted when barrels and chairs flew across our heads and I was hit on the back of the head with a chair. My eye was twitching in anger and a tick mark popped out of my head.

"Knock it off will ya?! Or I'll smash your heads into the ground!" I screamed at Gray and Natsu with an evil aura forming around me. I probably look scary whenever I get angry because Gray and Natsu shrunk and was sweating under my gaze.

"Y-yes ma'am!" They said simultaneously and suddenly ran away. I sighed and sat back down crossing my arms.

"You really are the mini Titania. Your just exactly like Erza, strong and scary." Lucy said with a smile and Wendy nodded in agreement.

"Erza-nee is way more stronger and scarier than I am honestly." I said with a sigh while twirling a strand of my long scarlet hair.

"Well, we know that your gonna get more stronger when you grow up! Thats where your gonna get your armors right?" Wendy said and Carla nodded in agreement.

"Anyways, wanna go out on a job with me? Just me, Wendy, and Elina. You can bring Carla too if you want Wendy." Lucy exclaimed. To be honest, I wanted to go out in a job just the four of us girls. No Gray, Natsu or Erza that will probably destroy half a city and lessen our reward.

"Sure! Lets go!" I exclaimed.

--

"These guys really wrecked the place...." I heard Carla said. We stood in front of the client's house that is now taken by a group of wanted men. The place was certainly wrecked and there was junk everywhere. We can hear the drunk laughter of the men from outside.

"Well, lets go." I said and they all nodded in agreement. I kicked the double doors open and it revealed about 5 or 6 men sitting in the table playing cards and bottles of beers in hand.

"Come with us or we will use force!" Lucy said bravely and pointed at them. The men looked at each other and laughed.

"What can a bunch of girlies like you do to us?"

"Hey boss, why dont we have some fun with them, eh?" They laughed again and they all stood up to walk slowly towards us.

"You asked for it! I open thee, Gate of the Golden Bull! Taurus!" Lucy exclaimed holding her golden key. It summoned out Taurus, the perverted cow.

"Lucy-sama, your body is perfect as always!" Taurus swooned as steam came out of his nose and hearts flying everywhere. We sweatdropped. When Lucy ordered him to attack, he did as she wish.