Chapter 18

Sorry if this chapter is sucky too >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Elina's PoV~

"Very well done everyone. Especially you little lady." Cereza, or Bayonetta, said with a smirk as she crossed her arms. The city of Vigrid was once again in peace after the attack of the Angels and Demons. The people of Vigrid had started to rebuild their homes and businesses to get Vigrid back what it was once were before the attack. The ninjas were quite happy that they've helped them to keep them safe and take care of the Angels and Demons.

"I couldn't have done it without everyone's help and support." I said with a big happy grin which made everyone else happy. I guess everyone had experienced a little bit of how the S-Ranked jobs are here in Fiore. They're not exactly easy to take care of by yourself, but we managed to complete it with all of us working together to keep the city safe from those things. I looked at Miya who is standing beside me, she was smiling brightly towards me and I returned it back.

"Well, you two are certainly are worthy of having our Umbran power. If we gave it to the wrong girls, well, let us say that Gomorrah would have eaten you when you summoned him." Jeanne said with a chuckle as she flipped her ridiculously long platinum hair that is now tied up in a high ponytail. Miya's Umbran Watch is silver and had blue glowing gems while mine is gold and had red glowing gems around it. "Also, it seems that you have mastered Bullet Arts quite quickly. It is not very easy to master that technique for Umbra Witches. Must be Cereza's power that gave you that ability." Jeanne pointed at the watch placed on my chest.

"She's right, Lina. It took me so long to figure out and master it myself. It took me a lot of practice but you mastered it in just one day!" Miya exclaims, seemingly in awe. My body just felt like it moved on its own that whole time, I didn't really know what I was doing most of the time. I was also interested on the other spells to summon the other Infernal Demons that I know possess.

"But, here you are." Cereza handed me a large heavy pouch. It was filled with the reward money that was said in the job that Cereza gave us. "Since that you two are now Umbra Witches, Paradiso and some of the demons from Inferno will be hunting you two down so you must watch out for that." I sighed and rubbed the nape of my neck. I figured that would happen. I heard Paradiso really hates Umbra Witches and are hunting the last ones alive and now, Miya and I are now the last of the Umbra Witches.

"Don't worry too much about it girls. Seeing how you two have fought today in there, you can take care of them rather easily. Paradiso had gone weak after the fall of Aesir but, I feel that there will be another so called 'God' that will take over Paradiso and their soldiers will grow stronger." Jeanne said with crossed arms and was looking down at the ground in thought. "But, like I said, don't worry too much about them. It will take them forever to get their strength back."

"Thank you all for your help on this city. And you girls, your new responsibility as an Umbra Witch begins here. I assure you, it will be a lovely dance party my dear." Cereza says with a smirk and I just smiled up at her.

"It's really an honor to have your power handed down to me. I'll do my best." I said as I touched the Umbra Watch and I nodded up at her. We've all said our farewells to both the former Umbra Witches and we all left to go back to Magnolia. I am pretty sure by now that the Harvest Festival is already prepared and we are all ready to have fun!

We all boarded the train to go back to Magnolia, bringing Miya with us. She wanted to join and stay by my side from now on. Back then, both of us were inseparable. Many thought that she was my sister too, though, Erza-nee and I did treat her like one. She was always part of our family and in Fairy Tail. Miya, had always been obsessed to learn magic even though she's not able to have magic of her own like we do. It makes me happy to see her finally get what she always wanted, Magic. One of the powerful ones too which is from an Umbra Witch.