Chapter 13

~Chapter 13~

~Elina's PoV~

"I sincerely apologize for the damage that Natsu and Gray had caused. I will make sure to pay for those damages. I apologize once again." I said bowing towards the two angry bar and restaurant owners who are standing next to the Hokage who sweatdropped at the sight of Natsu and Gray.

There were large bumps and bruises everywhere on their body as steam seemingly coming off from the bumps. They were both standing ruggedly and they were staring dazed. I looked at them with a sharp glare and they immediately bowed towards the owners.

"W-we're sorry!" They both exclaimed in sync. The Hokage sighed and put his pipe down on his desk.

"All is forgiven. I will pay for the damages, no need to worry about paying anything Elina." The Hokage said with a smile.

"But Hokage-sama--"

"No buts. It is alright." I gave him a tiny smile and bowed respectively towards him. "You three can leave." We bowed and I grabbed both Natsu and Gray at the back of their shirts and dragged them out of the office.

"I cant believe you two...." Erza-nee announced with a glare, "Even here, you two still cause such a large ruckus and destroy things, again." She sighed and shook her head in disappointment.

Elize was already tending on Gray's wounds as Lucy and Wendy tries to keep Natsu down when they tend his wounds. I sighed and Ex-quipped into my Healing Wizard outfit. I put my palm out towards them as the crystals of my staff glowed. A warm light green glow emitted and quickly healed Natsu and Gray.

"There, all better." I said with a smile and this made Wendy's eyes sparkle in interest.

"Erm... Elina-san, how much did that healing take you?" Wendy asked making me put a hand on my hip and smile towards her.

"It didnt take me that much actually. My sensei Kakashi taught me how to control my magic. Usually when I heal, it will take most of my magic to heal one person but, after Kakashi-sensei teaching me how to control my magic, it doesnt take as much now." I said and she nodded in understanding.

"But since people here in this world have a different type of energy that allows us to use abilities, how would he know how to control magic?" Lucy asked with a finger on her cheek and a questionable look on her face.

"Well, theirs are pretty similar to ours. Its just that they have to perform correct handsigns that they can use their abilities." I answered and she 'Oooh'-ed in response.

"I see.... Can you please teach me how to Elina-san? I really want to learn how to control my magic so whenever I heal someone it wont take mostly all of my magic!" Wendy said with a smile and hands folded in front of her chest. I grinned and nodded.

"Of course! I would love to teach you. We'll start tomorrow during my training for the Chunin Exams. Will that be alright, Erza-nee?" I turned to ask Erza-nee who smiled and nodded. Mastering on how to control my magic was very tough and took me a while to do. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura's Chakra control are to focus Chakra on the soles of their feet to be able to walk up the trees.

It took them a few days to master when we were in the Land of Waves. Right now, they have complete control of their Chakra and can perform more Jutsus more easily. Erza-nee already knew how to control her magic which in every battle she is in, it looked like she is using a lot of magic to Re-quip and use abilities in each armor she Re-quips into.

But looking closely, she wasnt using that much magic since she does not get exhausted really easily. Erza-nee said that Lucy and the others are using their magic in a generous amount which makes them exhausted after using a few of their abilities. It is important to have control of the use of your magic, that way you can use more of your abilities easily and not exhaust yourself immediately.