Chapter 4

*clears throat* I would like to announce the winner for Elina's Ideal Guy or future boyfriend to husband xD. The winner goes to.....

Subaku no Gaara!

The reason he won is because my notifs was exploding of Gaara messages and Gaara comments, like everything Gaara xD. For the ones who voted for Itachi, I promise I will make an Itachi fanfic but it will be a reader one where you will be the main character of the story instead of my OCs. Just be patient and wait for it kay? Also for the ones who voted for the others, it will be the same as the Itachi voters. YOU, yes, YOU will be the main character and fall inlove with the guy you voted!

And also, I apologize if I have not updated for a long time. I wanted to take a break and think about what you guys said from the private messages and the comments in one of the parts in 'The Forgotten Princess' the part 'Hurt'. I apologize once again.

Alright, I hope you enjoy the chapter!

~Elina's PoV~

"Is this really what you do in your missions?" I asked with a sweatdrop along with Happy. After I joined to Team 7 which is Kakashi's team, we were assigned to do some 'D-rank' missions. And I believe these D-rank missions are doing chores for the villagers. I expected that they are involved with fighting but I guess I was far off.

So right now, we only have one more to do. Which is helping a villager carry groceries. If this is all we are going to do, I have to talk to the Hokage about this....

"Not always. We'll get the mission that you guys want if we're strong enough to do it. Right now.... our teamwork seems to be falling apart." Kakashi said and sweatdropped at the bickering Naruto and Sasuke. Sakura was just admiring Sasuke, eyes as hearts, while carrying the least groceries which is one grocery bag. Apparently she said that girls dont carry more than one grocery bag, only guys can do that. Is she really a ninja? I mean she cares more about her looks, what girls can or cannot do and boys of course. I also saw more girls like her which are Sasuke's fangirls. Its VERY creepy knowing that they all follow you around and I can feel their glares at the back of my head. Hm. Its creepy but its far from making me terrified of them.

"Ah, teamwork. I guess it is falling apart now after that last mission you had." Happy said who was sitting on my shoulder as he nibbled happily on his fish. I nodded in agreement as Kakashi sighed.

--

Me and Happy sat in our apartment and talked to everyone in Fairy Tail from my lacrima shard. We talked about everything that happened today and they were laughing at the fact that Naruto and Sasuke are like Natsu and Gray. Also, I was happy that Wendy passed the test. She's now an S-rank wizard!

Me and Happy said goodbye as the lacrima shard dimmed. I looked outside the window and found out that it was already late. Doing all the D-rank missions sure was tiring and we did them the whole day! I sighed.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a glimpse of a shadow wearing a cloak that has some kind of red clouds on them. Huh wonder what that was....

I shrugged and layed down on my bed then covered me and Happy with the blanket.

--

"Good morning!" Me and Happy greeted our team. They all greeted back, well except for Sasuke of course. Kakashi said that we should meet up in the training grounds to train. He didnt exactly told us why we needed to train since he said that something important is coming up soon. Im really curious on what he was talking about. Is it a mission? Or is it something that ninjas do? Like tests or something.