_-+-Introduction-+-_

Hello everyone!!! ( ^v^)

Before this story begins, I would like to inform you all that this Is NOT my original story, nor do the character's belong to me! ( O0O)

This work belongs to a Miss MLB224 Fanfics (I think. don't quote me on this if I'm wrong) and I encourage you all to go check her out on Youtube where she Reads the whole thing along with many other FanFics. The Lady only has 634 subs and that's strait up PoopyDooks!!!

GO GIVE HER SOME MUCH DESERVED LOVE MEH BOYS!

( Okay- so- OMG- Gorls, boys, gays, slays, theys, and prays- I found it! ( *0*) So, If you go to this sight called Quirky Fics, you can find this whole story along with the other amazing works she's written. I 100% recommend it- PlEaSe! PlEAsE, go check her out! )

( That is all. Thank you ( UvU) )

Keep it a secret that I sent you though, let it be a surprise and make sure to listen to the original audio reading- snitches get stitches ( ︶︿︶)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took it upon myself to share this wonderful creation here after I noticed that It had been taken down once before ( ._.) Ya'll deserve to witness and Read this masterpiece! I hope If she finds out she doesn't get to mad  ( "^w^) *crosses fingers*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story suggests that you are shorter than Hawks, so if you're not (because manz is a short king) I hope ya'll don't mind ( UvU) Alright ( U^U) With that out of the way~

~~~

(Yin) = Your Name

(Lin) = Last Name

(F/N) = Father's Name

(M/N) = Mother's Name

(H/C) = Hair Color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(S/C) = Skin Color

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(F/F) = Favorite Food

(F/ED) = Favorite Energy Drink

~~~~~~~~~~~~

+++++++++++

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the story of a very introverted shy and easy to scare Yin (Y/N) who has a difficult time trusting people and the world around her, the less people around the better. That is, until she gets hired for a job at a certain number two Hero's agency.

Due to a little Oppsie Poopsie her Family done did in the past, Yin has been told she's not allowed to talk about nor use her quirk that has been passed down by her father because, thanks to it, the government has constantly been after her, forcing her to have been marked as quirk-less at a young age like her mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+++++++++++++

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all I can think to type, I don't wanna accidentally spoil anything! Again- make sure to go share your love to the original creator, MLB224 Fanfics!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Remember, don't be a ghost. their strait up not a vibe ( U^U)

 I hope you enjoy ( ^w^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+++++++++++++

~~~~~~~~~~~~~